Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought she'd stay in west tower like the other influencers and tbh her rent is very normal in manchester apartments even if they go dutch with rent its cheap i thought she would stupidly get a 2k+ apartment maybe she does have brains

Reactions: 9
I know a witch who asked for her subscribers and Insta followers to help with assignments isn’t talking
Omgggg I remember when she did this! I reckon she had fans literally send her their essays and she used them for ‘inspo’. I know you can’t plagiarise but it’d be much easier with other peoples essays 😂😂😭😭

Reactions: 5
emma leger is an actual menace to society coming up with these things that get adopted by every fiat 500 influencer :LOL:😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know a witch who asked for her subscribers and Insta followers to help with assignments isn’t talking
step 1 : wear something comfy preferably a bra to lectures
step 2 : romanticise your coffee shop trips when you're in the peak of exam anxiety & dont forget to ask your followers for help
step 3: take insta pics
step 4: edit your insta pics to a whole new version of you
step 5: clear throat

• Haha
Reactions: 37
step 1 : wear something comfy preferably a bra to lectures
step 2 : romanticise your coffee shop trips when you're in the peak of exam anxiety & dont forget to ask your followers for help
step 3: take insta pics
step 4: edit your insta pics to a whole new version of you
step 5: clear throat
Clear throat😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think Lidia will go to London for cinzias birthday tonight? Surely isn’t buying a house of cb outfit for nothing

Reactions: 2
Definitely! Outfit 2 is awful 😂
The ratio between the vote for both outfits made me laugh, in outfit 2 her trousers didn't even fit her properly and was scrunched up at the bottom 🥴

Seems like she's going all out for Cinzia's birthday though (for herself ironically) she didn't even get a makeup artist for her own birthday dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.