Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know social media isn't everything and that people can grow out of putting everything on there - but lidia used to write longer cute captions about cinzia and how much she loved her and wouldn't know what to do without her etc, but the birthday wishes this time have seemed a bit meh...

Reactions: 3
When she said in her moving in vlog will my food look nice on the plate?! Will it look appetising.. Erm does it matter it’s a bleeping plate!!! As long as the food tastes good who cares says a lot about her she cares more about the plate than of the food is okay I can’t with her she’s so annoying I’ve never known anything like it she tries waaaaaay to hard

Reactions: 12
In her vlog she really shits on the last place she lived in and kept saying how she hated it and the "energy"/"vibes" are so much better at her new place, didn't give Alisha no credit whatsoever for being her only friend and made it seem like a shitshow! damn
Lidia seems like one of those girls that will cling onto or use anyone she can when she doesn't have anyone else, I think that's what she did with Alisha. Now she has the opportunity to live with girls that fit the "aesthetic" she has online, which Alisha didn't fit (not a rich white girl). Pretty horrible to hear her bad mouthing her previous flat :confused:

Reactions: 34
Uhhhh who is this lol?????
I am not an influencer by any means 😂😂 but it feels a little sloppy that she didn’t crop out the persons foot, and also if her friend is a social media person too she should have noticed her foot was in the picture in the first place 🙄

it’s the legs looking completely different in the mirror for me lol
Her reflection on the right also is completely different... why does she do this. if you're going to edit your pics at least be consistent and edit all reflections 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but everything is aesthetics with her. She did not need to do the poll of the House of CB stuff just buy it in peace, and all that to spend some of the night covered by the orange jumpsuit anyway. Then the plates just buy white plates and call it a day. So much of her day must be spent considering if something is insta worthy and if not it ruins the vibe or mood. It seems like she had bad experiences of where she previously lived which is sad. The new place she probably feels like she's levelled up and it fits more with her image, and anything mediocre is below her or won't show.

It's weird, as she clings onto S+C, then held onto Alisha for dear life probably because she knew she had to, to make it through lol and then her bf it seems like she does pick me things. You can tell she just wants to be liked.

Reactions: 12
If you go back to her boyfriend reveal post she did when she was on holiday she removed the last pic with her man😅wonder why

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but everything is aesthetics with her. She did not need to do the poll of the House of CB stuff just buy it in peace, and all that to spend some of the night covered by the orange jumpsuit anyway. Then the plates just buy white plates and call it a day. So much of her day must be spent considering if something is insta worthy and if not it ruins the vibe or mood. It seems like she had bad experiences of where she previously lived which is sad. The new place she probably feels like she's levelled up and it fits more with her image, and anything mediocre is below her or won't show.

It's weird, as she clings onto S+C, then held onto Alisha for dear life probably because she knew she had to, to make it through lol and then her bf it seems like she does pick me things. You can tell she just wants to be liked.
LITERALLY she cares too bleeping much about what will look good for Instagram it’s actually so tragic! Just buy it if you like it ffs she’s desperate for likes it comes across so beggy!!

Reactions: 8
If you go back to her boyfriend reveal post she did when she was on holiday she removed the last pic with her man😅wonder why
The picture of the back of his head? It’s still there! ☺ You can’t remove single pictures on an Instagram carousel once they’ve been uploaded without having to remove the entire post.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.