Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Is Jack with Lidia for clout?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Taetae95 for the new title! 👏🏽 Not many had been given and this is the most relevant for what’s been going on recently.

This thread has been going since April so I won’t bore you all with every minor detail, but Lidia is still doing the following:
- photoshopping to the extreme
- tagging along with Sophia and Cinzia
- comparing any slightly Italian ingredient to “nonna’s 🥺🤍”
- wearing ill-fitting clothes
- being a try hard

In recent news she turned 21 yesterday and is on a baecation with her new boo Jack Everton the personal trainer from Nottingham. She has dropped clues here and there she’s seeing someone but officially posted with him yesterday after Cinzia dropped her man and stole the limelight of Lidia’s birthday 💥💥💥

Lidia will be heading back to uni in the coming weeks and has secured an apartment with her friend Madison. Stay tuned for M&S pasta, cafe nero overload & tacky Miss Pap hauls.

Comment if anything has been missed xxxx

✌🏽

Reactions: 28
She really is making sure to get her man in her pics like give it a rest!!! They all love the speculation and the feeling of feeling like a celeb it's funny. Lidia needs to hold on to what made her, her and not just copy everything because it just feels like she is always a step or two behind after the rest or a try hard. Her and cinzia have really turned their holidays into using their men to get content or for content, when they could just live in the moment, it doesn't need to feel so staged, I get insta is their job but it just comes across as again try hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know where she actually is? I get Marbella vibes in some posts and then Italian vibes in other posts

Noooo no no no. This situation I just can’t, how has he not got the ick after their holiday 😂😂
Jack - 😳 “what you doing Lidia “
Lidia - *flemmy blocked nose voice* “just positioning my props, for my topless Insta pic you’re going to take of me hun”
Jack - 😳🙄😤okay😤🙄😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Sorry but she literally has no sex appeal whatsoever so seeing her pose like this is so cringe! on top of that I saw this comment on that post, in what world hun???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry but she literally has no sex appeal whatsoever so seeing her pose like this is so cringe! on top of that I saw this comment on that post, in what world hun???
One thing I feel isn't talked about enough, is these followers who lie and gas up influencers or celebs in their comments (I see this a lot in general). Lidia looks nothing like Sophia here, which isn't a bad thing, she just simply doesn't.

It's almost like these commenters think they're gonna become friends with her if they tell her what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 33
I could never even imagine going on a holiday FOR MY BIRTHDAY with my new boyfriend and making him take pics. I get so awkward asking my friends and parents let alone a new boo 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.