Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20210913_214755.jpg

So Sophia posts 11 hours ago with "June archives" and her stalker aka lidia comes back with "lockdown archives". Seriously Sophia needs to get an retraining order ASAP! It's so cringe how much lidia copies Sophia.
20210913_214813.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is she doing polls on her instagram about the met gala as if she knows tit about fashion. You literally wear bras outside. Annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why is she doing polls on her instagram about the met gala as if she knows tit about fashion. You literally wear bras outside. Annoying!
LMAO I came on here to say she’s just jumping on the bandwagon but she shouldn’t be 😂

Reactions: 7
it’s okay to have an opinion on the Met Gala, I’ve been DM’ing my friends about the looks all day, but have you noticed with influncers when they start buying designer pieces they think it gives them some sort of right of passage to act like they know about fashion, when most of the pieces are solely trend items that will go out of style next year and not investment pieces, makes me cringe soooo much. Know your place

Reactions: 23
it’s okay to have an opinion on the Met Gala, I’ve been DM’ing my friends about the looks all day, but have you noticed with influncers when they start buying designer pieces they think it gives them some sort of right of passage to act like they know about fashion, when most of the pieces are solely trend items that will go out of style next year and not investment pieces, makes me cringe soooo much. Know your place
Yeah it’s the “prada queen 🤪” “dior👌” as if she knows anything about the history or signature features of those brands beyond buying fake coffee table books and the cheapest possible handbags just to show off the label lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s doing all this for engagement and note engagement means more moolaaa 🤥🤥

Reactions: 6
Random and don’t know if it’s been spoken about but does anyone know how Olivia funds her lifestyle? She mentioned in one of Lidia’s vlogs that she doesn’t even have a job. I can totally see her having an only fans (you do you gurrl) or living off of the bank or mum & dad..

Either way I can totally see her getting a footballer boyfriend and dropping Lidia as soon as she does. She seems like the type to leave her friend in a club to go off with a guy🤣 and I bet she gets a lot of attention because she’s stunning but sadly she doesn’t seem as invested in this friendship as our poor Lids is!

Reactions: 21
Random and don’t know if it’s been spoken about but does anyone know how Olivia funds her lifestyle? She mentioned in one of Lidia’s vlogs that she doesn’t even have a job. I can totally see her having an only fans (you do you gurrl) or living off of the bank or mum & dad..

Either way I can totally see her getting a footballer boyfriend and dropping Lidia as soon as she does. She seems like the type to leave her friend in a club to go off with a guy🤣 and I bet she gets a lot of attention because she’s stunning but sadly she doesn’t seem as invested in this friendship as our poor Lids is!
She used to be a marketing assistant but got made redundant cause of Covid and doesn’t know what she wants to do. In that video I think she also said her parents aren’t pushing her to get something new? So I assume they’re quite wealthy. Maybe she got redundancy pay or her parents give her money but that isn’t great considering she’s 22/23?

Reactions: 23
Either way I can totally see her getting a footballer boyfriend and dropping Lidia as soon as she does. She seems like the type to leave her friend in a club to go off with a guy🤣
One of Olivia's brothers used to (maybe still does?) play for Nottingham Forest so she's got an in there, although maybe she'd rather have premier league 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of Olivia's brothers used to (maybe still does?) play for Nottingham Forest so she's got an in there, although maybe she'd rather have premier league 🤣
He only did that for a bit but became an Olympic gymnast. He went to my school but I didn’t really know him tbh.

Reactions: 5
id just love to know where this girl gets her sense of entitlement from. She talks as if she is the most famous person to ever exist. In her get ready vlog she acted like she was getting ready for the effing MET. its your 21st babes no one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lidias lip fillers are atrocious. if she does one more duck pout I'm actually going to cry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her hair man 🤮 looks like lice, dandruff who knows what at the top of those extensions
Why even show this? I'm all for being 'real' but who wants to see that nastiness? Just common curtesy not to show us that. Her standards are on the ground, honestly. Looking at that is making me itch.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.