Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Lidia, is more confident than we think and I like that about her. She photoshops her pics obviously but I think she’s much more sure of herself than cinzia

Reactions: 9
She spent £55 on a dress only for it to be covered by an orange jumpsuit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
veryyyyy embarrassing the fact outfit 2 was considered she has no clue how shocking it looks
She's an "influencer" that literally doesn't know how to dress or dress for her body type. YIKES

Reactions: 18
Lidia didn’t go to Cinzias bday meal which is very surprising as she follows her at every opportunity she’s got

Reactions: 1
Still so confused by why she got her makeup done and a new dress to go to Alcotraz???? What was the reason

Reactions: 26
Still so confused by why she got her makeup done and a new dress to go to Alcotraz???? What was the reason
I really think there was some sort of fall out.
Maybe Lidia was meant to go to the theatre with Cinzia?

Reactions: 3
veryyyyy embarrassing the fact outfit 2 was considered she has no clue how shocking it looks
can't believe she put those trousers on and actually thought they was nice :ROFLMAO: not flattering at all. if she tried the top with denim jeans it would've looked a lot nicer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we all know she has a boyfriend anyway but she’s now only officially said the word boyfriend in her newest video since Sophia and Cinzia have 😅 painful

Reactions: 18
I know we all know she has a boyfriend anyway but she’s now only officially said the word boyfriend in her newest video since Sophia and Cinzia have 😅 painful
Not one original brain cell

Reactions: 6
In her vlog she really shits on the last place she lived in and kept saying how she hated it and the "energy"/"vibes" are so much better at her new place, didn't give Alisha no credit whatsoever for being her only friend and made it seem like a shitshow! damn

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.