Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen of Editing her arms terribly omg
Yes it stems from insecurities but these girls make issues for themselves, I highly doubt someone would be rude in her comments / YouTube constantly creating this fake image is way more damaging for those who don’t realise. No one forces them to edit their photos

Reactions: 2
Has she actually done a recipe on her story for …. Tomato and pasta ? Get a bleeping grip Lidia, gonna show us how to make beans on toast next

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think I know where her new flat is my friend lives there am I allowed to post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find her flat content so underwhelming!! she's trying so hard to be like Cinzia. I promise you Lidia no one cares what lamp you want to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the girl she’s living with at uni too?
I’m not sure because if she has moved where I think (city gardens) they’re quite expenny compared to some places, so maybe she’s working idk

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure because if she has moved where I think (city gardens) they’re quite expenny compared to some places, so maybe she’s working idk

How central is city gardens? Honestly I find that good value compared to ducking Londkn

Reactions: 3

basically a less glorified version of the apartment every other social media person in Manchester lives

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TBh if you think of it they’re both paying 750 a month, and lidia does social media ads so she’s capable to pay it easily

Reactions: 8
TBh if you think of it they’re both paying 750 a month, and lidia does social media ads so she’s capable to pay it easily
Oh I didn’t mean for her the overall price isn’t too bad but I meant if her friend is a student then 750 is a lot 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn’t mean for her the overall price isn’t too bad but I meant if her friend is a student then 750 is a lot 🤣🤣🤣
I get the impression that all of Lidia’s friends come from families that are all very well off so £750 will be affordable for them

Reactions: 22
Hi, my first time posting here. Lidias flatmates dad is Ian Woan an retired footballer who is now Burnley FC’s assistant manager so money is not an issue for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.