Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I dunno, if he wanted the clout wouldn't he actually be in her videos and pictures? He's not getting much clout being a secret boyfriend 😂
Most of her followers have figured out who he is tho so I’m sure he’s gotten quite a lot of new followers 😂

not to be rude but do you not look at the two of them and think what the duck do you have in common? the phlegm gremlin and this roid head? what do they even talk about?
How did they even meet?? do we reckon from insta or mutual friends cus they're both from Notts, very weird relationship tbh

Reactions: 3
Something about this photo makes him look like about 4 foot. He just looks so oddly portioned

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 9.46.04 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Something about this photo makes him look like about 4 foot. He just looks so oddly portioned

View attachment 936129
feel like he must've got stick for his height, he's only just taller than lidia and she's 5'2 :ROFLMAO: so he's deffo tried to balance it out and turned himself into muscle man. do feel for him tho cos height can't be helped lol and girls always say they want boys 6ft+

Reactions: 8
I wonder if this year, she'll buy herself a designer bag for Christmas as a treat for all the hard work she has done 🤣

Reactions: 3

View attachment 936129
So I think we just got conformation that they read this thread because I followed him on Instagram and then posted this picture to tattle and I just got blocked. Hi Lidia and Jack 😂👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Genuine question, and I'm not trying to stop us having fun here, or bash anyone. But how comes it's okay to make fun of his body, shape, size, but not the girls?

That's just something that I noticed, but I do realise he's not the type of guy you'd see everyday, so yes, it may be shocking.

Reactions: 13
Genuine question, and I'm not trying to stop us having fun here, or bash anyone. But how comes it's okay to make fun of his body, shape, size, but not the girls? That's just something that I noticed, but I do realise he's not the type of guy you'd see everyday, so yes, it may be shocking.
i acc agree i feel sorry for short men they've literally got nothing they can do to stop them from being short. i do think it's okay to talk about his pretty obvious roid use though.

Reactions: 7
Genuine question, and
i acc agree i feel sorry for short men they've literally got nothing they can do to stop them from being short. i do think it's okay to talk about his pretty obvious roid use though.
Yes ofc, if he's using. Especially as a personal trainer, that would be dishonest to his clients. I'm also not really clued up on what it looks like when people do, so excuse my ignorance. And that answers my question, thanks.

Reactions: 1
Genuine question, and I'm not trying to stop us having fun here, or bash anyone. But how comes it's okay to make fun of his body, shape, size, but not the girls?

That's just something that I noticed, but I do realise he's not the type of guy you'd see everyday, so yes, it may be shocking.
I actually never thought about that you know, how much her bf gets slander for his body and height whereas when it comes to Lidia and lets not forget the whole chubby gate thing, everyone was outraged 😂

Same rules should apply really

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, and

Yes ofc, if he's using. Especially as a personal trainer, that would be dishonest to his clients. I'm also not really clued up on what it looks like when people do, so excuse my ignorance. And that answers my question, thanks.
Yeah just to confirm my comment was referencing his clearly steroid induced shoulders, no hate to any Short Kings out there at all. I totally agree that nobody should be shamed for things they can't control or change such as his height, personally I just think his proportions look a bit wild and as a PT he is promoting a very unrealistic to standard to men, which probably only contributes more to male body image issues imo

Reactions: 7
A6AD3C96-D690-44C2-8DEB-4AD9A0841F1F.png

it literally isn’t??? the cottage from the film isn’t even in the cotswolds bleeping hell. If she was comparing it to the cottage she should learn to form proper sentences

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everytime she says something is the best, cozy, beautiful, etc I'm underwhelmed. She tries hyping it up with 🥺🤍 but nope, or maybe it's just the fact its Lidia and she's annoying sometimes and tries too hard.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s cute that Lidia listens to history podcasts tbh must be nice to actually enjoy your degree

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.