Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice that Lidia banged on about wearing the pink dress with the gloves to the management Christmas party, and then in Sophia & Cinzias vlog she’s wearing the second pink/purple dress? Or am I just going crazy…
Definitely just wanted a pic in the glove dress

Reactions: 10
I just watched her Milan video and she should have honestly put a trigger warning for her voice. WHAT WAS THAT. Made me feel ill 🤢

Also not her saying every 5 mins "they think were Italian" "we look like locals" with the smug look on her face 😂 literally no one is thinking that except for you

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry but she should take her own advice then and do the work herself as she chose to do that degree not her followers 🤣
I will never get over that time she posted her entire essay question saying she only has a few hours to do it.... gagging for your followers help much? 😂

Reactions: 21
Her friend Olivia is so dry no personality at all. Whenever she does actually talk all she can make convo about is men. Defo feel like she’s one that relies on male validation

Reactions: 25
Her friend Olivia is so dry no personality at all. Whenever she does actually talk all she can make convo about is men. Defo feel like she’s one that relies on male validation
Olivia gets so much slander on this thread 😂 but I do agree. I only saw her eyes lit up and a bit of personality come out in the Milan vlog when she started squealing cus a guy liked her photo :rolleyes: I was like really?????

Reactions: 12
Oh my god does anyone else follow Lidia’s boyfriend on ig and is gobsmacked by how uptight and boring he is on his stories when he speaks about his training 😳 Don’t know how she copes with him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god does anyone else follow Lidia’s boyfriend on ig and is gobsmacked by how uptight and boring he is on his stories when he speaks about his training 😳 Don’t know how she copes with him
What’s her boyfriend’s Instagram handle?

1C65489B-F09E-49A9-B413-A9D1F5D538DE.jpeg

wtf do the hairdressers do to her because every time she takes these salon chair pics (literally every 5 days it feels like) her hair looks so dry yet so greasy at the same time. And the ENDS? How is this a good look

Reactions: 29
Questions how comes she always wanna surprise Olivia and not Maddie?? Isn’t maddie her best friend too or ??

View attachment 921772
wtf do the hairdressers do to her because every time she takes these salon chair pics (literally every 5 days it feels like) her hair looks so dry yet so greasy at the same time. And the ENDS? How is this a good look
worst part is that THIS is the best her hair can look at the minute....... but also thank god she cut those god-awful foot long extensions that did nothing for her, this length is 10000x better

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.