Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahaha i actually think they look nice together and suit pretty well. they're in the same league lookswise i think

Reactions: 5
It was Olivia’s bday celebrations last night and her birthday today yet no stories for her bestie?

Reactions: 1
It was Olivia’s bday celebrations last night and her birthday today yet no stories for her bestie?
Her story saying last night celebrating my girl and it’s a pic of madi 😭 it defo seems like she never posts Olivia because she’s beaut and doesn’t want the attention elsewhere

Reactions: 21
omg not even a tag, though there was a series of photos posted. olivia has reposted a bunch of ig stories from other friend (including madison). and yes i get that not everything has to go on social media to be real and friendships need not be paraded online, but clearly she’s already posting it publically so why not tag her??
0583B47C-F11F-4FC9-BC2C-2A53924D7A55.jpeg
5D3573BB-C314-43D6-B081-F427FF6DD23D.jpeg

repost of madison (there were others too but with a noticeable lack of repost from lidia because there was nothing to repost lol)

250B70BF-49D9-4513-95EC-4429455EE9D1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
lol whaaaat
lol "they don't want to be tagged" then proceeds to tag them in stories when they go out when their faces aren't in it... oh and mentions their names a million times in vlogs, includes them in vlogs? yeah they're very private 😂 she just reeks envy/jealousy by saying that and contradicting herself

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.