Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of them is really cute! He clearly loves her for who she is, and that’s obviously okay. Lidia put herself out there on social media in terms of becoming an instagrammer / YouTuber, but just remember her boyfriend didn’t. I don’t think he’s chasing clout at all, and compared to most boyfriends (Lewis) he’s actually kept very private away from lidias instagram. He probably just doesn’t want the attention and criticism and she is still a person and has a private life at the end of the day. I would just be mindful when making comments about her boyfriend that he didn’t ask and clearly to me anyways doesn’t want her for her ‘followers’ or ‘clout’.

Also with her friends wanting privacy, that’s a load of tit lidia tbh because I follow Olivia and although she’s not an influencer or even an insta girlie she defiantly has more followers than the average and her profile is on public. Same with Maddy, I only was looking on Maddys the other week, so I just think it’ll be down to insecurity mainly and the fact maybe her friends don’t FaceTune her in pictures or edit her like she would or doesn’t want her followers to see normal pics of her so try and sway them away?

Reactions: 10
There is no denying Olivia is absolutely stunning but I just cringed so bad watching her recent ig story of her eye bleeping herself and posing so hard doing all these sexual faces lol 🥴 pls stop

Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t a rave thread, but think Lidia was one of the firsts to unfollow Elle darby after it’s found she’s racist, homophobic and all the rest. Really respect her for that because too many influencers are staying unbothered by this (including s&c who still follow)

Reactions: 31
I know this isn’t a rave thread, but think Lidia was one of the firsts to unfollow Elle darby after it’s found she’s racist, homophobic and all the rest. Really respect her for that because too many influencers are staying unbothered by this (including s&c who still follow)
I think it's good too but I wouldn't applaud a fish for swimming, she's doing the bare bare minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One thing I will commend lidia for is that she always speaks out about matters and makes a stand, I’ve noticed she has done that a lot especially with BLM and she did post about getting her vaccine etc. I dont think she is as ignorant as Sophia and Cinzia

Reactions: 19
One thing I will commend lidia for is that she always speaks out about matters and makes a stand, I’ve noticed she has done that a lot especially with BLM and she did post about getting her vaccine etc. I dont think she is as ignorant as Sophia and Cinzia
I swear she deleted her BLM feed post and was also apart of their insta scandal, she isn’t any better

Reactions: 8
I swear she deleted her BLM feed post and was also apart of their insta scandal, she isn’t any better
I have unfollowed both Sophia and Cinzia, and will unfollow lidia if I do see anything racist from her however from what I see, she always makes a stand and I’ve followed her for a long time. She is a lot of things but she is proactive with issues. She can’t control what cinzia and Sophia comment or do.

Reactions: 2
I have unfollowed both Sophia and Cinzia, and will unfollow lidia if I do see anything racist from her however from what I see, she always makes a stand and I’ve followed her for a long time. She is a lot of things but she is proactive with issues. She can’t control what cinzia and Sophia comment or do.
I seen some chat on Elle Darby thread when someone mentioned her un following and S & C racism got brought up apparently she's not as innocent as she seems and called cinzia a POC influencers name. When Sophia was commenting "get black" etc These comments got deleted when S & C racism got swept under carpet and I tried checking elle thread again to find out name of influencer but that thread moving too quick these days!

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t say she’s ‘proactive’ with issues … proactive to me is someone who constantly talks about issues/struggles, educates followers with resources and ways to help - the most I’ve seen her do is repost a infographic and she only speaks up when issues are trending

Also her involvement in the S+C racist scandal is in the pics

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say she’s ‘proactive’ with issues … proactive to me is someone who constantly talks about issues/struggles, educates followers with resources and ways to help - the most I’ve seen her do is repost a infographic and she only speaks up when issues are trending

Also her involvement in the S+C racist scandal is in the pics
In my defence, this is not the photos I seen that made me unfollow Sophia and cinzia, I have never seen these photos before now. It was this photo. As I said I’m Sophia and cinzias thread, this is the only photo I’ve seen which was just posted yesterday in that thread when we were discussing it. I instantly unfollowed Sophia and cinzia from this alone, like I said I am disappointed in it all.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
In my defence, this is not the photos I seen that made me unfollow Sophia and cinzia, I have never seen these photos before now. It was this photo. As I said I’m Sophia and cinzias thread, this is the only photo I’ve seen which was just posted yesterday in that thread when we were discussing it. I instantly unfollowed Sophia and cinzia from this alone, like I said I am disappointed in it all.
I know this is completely off topic but you can move the safari search bar back to the top if you go to settings > safari > then scroll to tabs you'll see the two options to have it on the top or bottom. it was annoying the f out of me so had to change it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this is completely off topic but you can move the safari search bar back to the top if you go to settings > safari > then scroll to tabs you'll see the two options to have it on the top or bottom. it was annoying the f out of me so had to change it
I actually love having it at the bottom 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve seen the tutorial on tik tok but I don’t want to change it back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.