Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend being tortured by her "history podcasts". LOL :geek:
I'd be annoyed if my (hypothetical lol) man posted that tbh, why you complaining on stories about your girl having interests?? I know you're torturing with your personal trainer talk smh

Reactions: 30
Came on here to say the same thing 😂 imagine having a boyfriend that shades you like this online

Also "never a good sight" is he talking about her fiat 500??? lmaooo 😂
This seems to me like he’s calling it a red flag, how disrespectful even if it is a joke

Reactions: 9
what do they even have in common omg I never understand couples that are just like the complete opposite like you don't have to like the exact same things but what do they talk about clearly he's not interested in anything she's into and she's not into fitness so what? haha it seems like the kind of realtionship where she just bores him to death and he's hardly listening lol just there for the clout

Reactions: 25
what do they even have in common omg I never understand couples that are just like the complete opposite like you don't have to like the exact same things but what do they talk about clearly he's not interested in anything she's into and she's not into fitness so what? haha it seems like the kind of realtionship where she just bores him to death and he's hardly listening lol just there for the clout
They seem like quite a dry couple 😂 I can imagine Lidia trying to swallow her phlegm every minute saying "babe take my picture!!"

This seems to me like he’s calling it a red flag, how disrespectful even if it is a joke
Literally thats how I saw it! the cheek of it 😩 if he's publicly saying that on his stories imagine what he says face to face as a "joke"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Came on here to say the same thing 😂 imagine having a boyfriend that shades you like this online

Also "never a good sight" is he talking about her fiat 500??? lmaooo 😂
So basically, not only do Sophia and Cinzia bully her, but her boyfriend does too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd be annoyed if my (hypothetical lol) man posted that tbh, why you complaining on stories about your girl having interests?? I know you're torturing with your personal trainer talk smh
legitttt, instead of being proud that his girl is doing a degree and will come out educated hes complaining online, sit your ass down and know your place you tiny man

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So many cool independent places in Manchester and she chooses to bleeping study in Starbucks and cafe nero 🥴

Reactions: 12
View attachment 921772
wtf do the hairdressers do to her because every time she takes these salon chair pics (literally every 5 days it feels like) her hair looks so dry yet so greasy at the same time. And the ENDS? How is this a good look

sorry long time lurker here hahah but Im a hair dresser and have a seemingly identical hair type to cinzia and Lidia, the type where it has waves but so much heat has just made them frizzy! What I can see from my experience is the hair itself will never be silky apart from the first hour or so it’s straightened and it never has a shine to it, that’s just the type of hair. But what lidias doing is making it so much worse for herself! Girl if you’re reading this I’m begging you to go darker to give your hair a rest and add some shine to it - looking at her hair makes me sad🤣

Reactions: 4
Watching the most recent vlog and finding everything about it irritating 😅
Espeically the wonky duck faces every 2 seconds 🙈

Reactions: 5
Watching the most recent vlog and finding everything about it irritating 😅
Espeically the wonky duck faces every 2 seconds 🙈
Is she more hydrated in this one or is she all cloggy throat and lumpy lips? because I honestly can’t watch them anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been brought up…but don’t we think Lidia’s bf is on the juice?? Look at those veins 😅
not to be rude but do you not look at the two of them and think what the duck do you have in common? the phlegm gremlin and this roid head? what do they even talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
not to be rude but do you not look at the two of them and think what the duck do you have in common? the phlegm gremlin and this roid head? what do they even talk about?
I fully think he just wants the clout

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.