Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be so annoyed if I was anywhere near her on the plane to Milan. Just watching the vlog and her nose and eyes are streaming!!! Anything for the gram ✌🏼 🤪😘

Reactions: 6
I’m realllly surprised Lidia hasn’t done anything to her teeth
I like lidias teeth, not every one needs to have perfectly straight and even teeth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can't cope with Lidia's voice constantly cracking in this video 😂

I like lidias teeth, not every one needs to have perfectly straight and even teeth 🤷🏻‍♀️

EDIT - Lidia's voice isn't funny anymore, it's literally so grating this entire video 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

EDIT - Lidia's voice isn't funny anymore, it's literally so grating this entire video 😭
I like her teeth too. Much better than Cinzia’s gnashers

Reactions: 8
Lidia’s voice in this blog made me feel like I was getting covid lollllll I swear my throat and nose started acting up 😭😭😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wasnt she bashing spending so much on ole henriksen moisturiser when her nivea works just as good. that pay check defo came through

Reactions: 6
Sorry but Olivia's outfits were on point for Milan.. Lidia could never!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this is edited because what is going on with her lips here, her top lip looks botched 😲
All of her and cinzias photos are edited and this is how you can tell (a lil hack if you will) aside from the obvious change in their appearances. When you zoom is, the parts of their face / body which is more blurry than other parts of the photo is because they’ve been tweaked and changed so the resolution will be a lot worse as it’s been altered. So on this photo her cheek is okay but her eyes, lips and other side of her face are all really blurry as she has altered and messed around with it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.