Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidia filming out her hotel window “I’m sorry but who’s going on a cruise in October, I don’t get it”. Sorry hun, but you’re on holiday in the same place at the same time as them?? What’s the difference 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does she have to include her bf on everything, okay we get it we know you have one. Can she not make a nail decision on her without her bf or Sophia as inspo lol. I really don't wanna hear her complain about uni when she's jetted off, as it's all about priorities and knowing it's on yourself to do the work.

Reactions: 16
She definitely hides her thumb now after reading this thread 😂

Reactions: 8
right I get that she’s got her hair done because it was a PR event, but then getting her makeup done (btw by Sophie who does S&C photo shoot glam lol 😂) to go out on a Wednesday night is a bit strange ??? Calm down lids you’re a UOM student with a couple of followers, not a cast member of real housewives of Cheshire x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
right I get that she’s got her hair done because it was a PR event, but then getting her makeup done (btw by Sophie who does S&C photo shoot glam lol 😂) to go out on a Wednesday night is a bit strange ??? Calm down lids you’re a UOM student with a couple of followers, not a cast member of real housewives of Cheshire x
Also why was she out when there was a huge campaign to boycott nightclubs because of girls getting spiked? Probably thinks it’ll never affect her

Reactions: 19
Can someone pls clear up something for me, did Lidia ditch all her flat mates from year 1 to move into a flat with the girl she was friends with before coming to uni?

Reactions: 3
Can someone pls clear up something for me, did Lidia ditch all her flat mates from year 1 to move into a flat with the girl she was friends with before coming to uni?
Pretty much , but it seemed her other flat mates had plans to live with other friends too. Alisha was definitely over Lidia towards the end

Reactions: 11
I think she was only ever close to Alisha in the flat (1 didn’t spend much time there, and I think 1 moved home fairly early in). The plan was her to always live with maddie in second year, Alisha and her friend were going to join them but that fell through (Alisha probs got sick of princess Lidia pia, and I would too if I was being woken up to her making clagy oats and swamp juice every morning )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks guys. Wooow I can’t believe she ditched even Alisha, just shows what a head she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They weren’t compatible at all tbh. Very forced friendship
if I’m not mistaken I saw a video of Alisha smoking weed with her friend or maybe her boyfriend and I vividly remember lidia being annoyed about being accused of smoking weed or something because her uni accom smelt like weed or something and it just made me laugh cos Alisha was in the video where lidia was complaining and it was probs her hahahaha, so I can imagine they were just forced together because of their living situation but probably aside from that they had little in common which is why they appear to not be friends anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else follow Olivia on insta? She is such a beg dressing up as Megan Fox for halloween and doing some sexy photoshoot with the bonnet of the car up she literally thinks she’s her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
did anyone else watch lidias sorrento vlog and notice that when cinzia was ordering gelato, she said gracias rather than grazie ? the time stamp is around 15:39/ 15:41 please someone tell me i misheard it because that’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.