Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow Olivia on insta? She is such a beg dressing up as Megan Fox for halloween and doing some sexy photoshoot with the bonnet of the car up she literally thinks she’s her
She usually unprivates her account when she posts so will keep a look out 🤣

Reactions: 3
from Olivia’s story for those who don’t follow her
961DB1C3-3A10-4634-8F3B-FDA0AD8D4C8D.png
9A2EAD83-B617-4A1C-BBD8-447DCC2E3E1A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Olivia is sexy af and I think she knows it because who on God's earth would dress as MEGAN FOX 😭 that's some next level confidence and I rate it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still think that Olivia is super beggy and massive attention seeker regardless of her good looks! I think she obviously knows she’s a good looking girl so she just expects boys to drop down at her feet

Reactions: 17
Wonder if she changed her mind after Cinzia exposed her couples outfit idea 🤣
ngl I would’ve loved to have seen her and her boyfriend dressed up 🤣 maybe she saw our comments about him being a short king and changed her mind about the costume idea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think her and her man had a fall out 😂 sorry but they're in a honeymoon phase why would they spend it separately after planning outfits!!

Reactions: 5
Do we think her and her man had a fall out 😂 sorry but they're in a honeymoon phase why would they spend it separately after planning outfits!!
Does seem weird that Olivia then ended up going to Manchester for a ‘bestie night’ and they changed their plans

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.