Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rate her for dating someone shorter I feel like it proves she’s not as hideously looks obsessed as she comes across and they’ll look nice together as a couple height wise bc she’s so tiny

Reactions: 11
I'm confused what she's edited about herself here to distort her phone so bad?
Looks like she edited her face or jawline to look slimmer or more defined, based on where the phone curves in.

Honestly, but just going to assume EVERYTHING they post is edited now. Nothing is real anymore with them.

Like that bikini post, definitely edited too. Which makes it hard for me to praise her or say she looks nice anymore.

Reactions: 18
Why does she think we want to see her knickers hanging out to dry?? View attachment 821389
In her defense, this is possibly part of an artist's exhibition in Sorrento – tbh even I didn't get this 'piece' myself, but there was photography of Italian life in the room behind which was incredible. Not 100% sure but this tower looks very similar so it could be that 🤔
Screenshot_20211023-094320~2.jpg

Reactions: 5
Cba to find the comment of here about lidia’s pizza folding “tip” but just saw this and literally thought it was her literally so much resemblance

Really random but do you need any covid tests for Italy as I saw Lidia tested before paris but didn’t see any for this trip?!

Reactions: 1
Really random but do you need any covid tests for Italy as I saw Lidia tested before paris but didn’t see any for this trip?!
She probably did but I think someone said her stories that time seemed like an undisclosed ad / sponsor hence why she spoke abt it a lot

Don’t think she should be proud she’s missed a week of uni to go to Paris? 🤨

Reactions: 14
Don’t think she should be proud she’s missed a week of uni to go to Paris? 🤨
I think she had an easy first year (in the sense it was all online so it was easy to catch up on, you could do your lectures anywhere etc, I know it wasn't easy because I can't imagine how tough starting uni must be and to be in lockdowns all year for normal people at least) but now she's in her second year she actually has to work hard to do well lol like in first year anyway you can get away with not being super present in uni as the grades don't count towards your final grade but in second year especially as she's gonna have in-person classes and seminars etc she deffo shouldn't be going on holidays in the middle of term no doubt she'll be asking us for help to write her essays again next week

if she wanted the influencer lifestyle why did she even go to uni if she's gonna skip it to copy the things S&C do

Reactions: 19
She’s that Italian she didn’t even know what dish her dad was eating for his dinner and then zoomed in on a part of the island and was like “what part of Italy is that” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'd be drunker if you took a shot every time in her new vlog she says "this is the best pasta/pizza/ice cream I've ever had in my life" than you would by playing The Girl's Bathroom drinking game

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You'd be drunker if you took a shot every time in her new vlog she says "this is the best pasta/pizza/ice cream I've ever had in my life" than you would by playing The Girl's Bathroom drinking game
Or Mount Vesuvius or I didn't vlog because I was just living in the moment 🤣

Reactions: 4
I would literally refuse to do Lidia's make up ever. She's so rude and ungrateful about it!

Reactions: 19
I would literally refuse to do Lidia's make up ever. She's so rude and ungrateful about it!
Cinzia is a grubby woman however lidia is 100% worse based on her general ungratefulness towards the ppl who care abt her most she’s a rude brat

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.