Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sympathy for her being anxious in her new video when it’s completely self inflicted. Of course you’re going to be overwhelmed when you miss two weeks of uni but it was out of choice? Could she not have taken her boyfriend for a nice dinner and one night stay in a hotel for his birthday? Also not great that her parents happily booked a holiday meaning Lidia misses uni and Mari misses college. She constantly goes on about having so much uni work to catch up on, then books in to get her nails, makeup and hair done instead?! This girl is unbearable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Seriously leaving was probably the worst thing she could’ve done, she didn’t need to go on a holiday w her bf, we all know she’ll do duck all in her reading week

Reactions: 5
No sympathy for her being anxious in her new video when it’s completely self inflicted. Of course you’re going to be overwhelmed when you miss two weeks of uni but it was out of choice? Could she not have taken her boyfriend for a nice dinner and one night stay in a hotel for his birthday? Also not great that her parents happily booked a holiday meaning Lidia misses uni and Mari misses college. She constantly goes on about having so much uni work to catch up on, then books in to get her nails, makeup and hair done instead?! This girl is unbearable
when she said she had to leave because she felt overwhelmed....but she's just been on 2 holidays and is talking about another one?

Reactions: 17
Seriously leaving was probably the worst thing she could’ve done, she didn’t need to go on a holiday w her bf, we all know she’ll do duck all in her reading week
No way has she just gone I’m having a full pamper day 😭😭😭 she does not care

Reactions: 12
Although all she seems to be doing at the museum is taking pictures for her Instagram, i have to say its nice to see lidia actually being interested in something not superficial x

Reactions: 21
Girl who you trying to fool? Nothing you do is what a typical student does, taking two weeks off during the first few weeks, spending ridiculous amount of money is not what people do in uni. Should be ‘Day in the life of a twit who won’t make it past second year’

Attachments

Reactions: 9
That’s one thing Lidia has over Sophia and Cinzia, is that she actually puts effort into her YouTube videos and is good at editing and spends time on her videos, the same can’t be said about s&c

Reactions: 21
Please don’t shoot me here but I really prefer Lidia when she’s at uni and prefer her uni based videos she just seems a lot more relaxed and normal rather than when she’s back home and she’s being really loud and annoying and cocky and acting like a spoilt brat. She seems much more watered down when she’s at uni and it’s more enjoyable to watch than when she’s with S&C doing the most

i enjoyed lidia's video but her talking about going to milan did make me laugh bc it's just sooo unrealistic

Reactions: 4
"it's giving detective safari realness" - that's when i was done with the recent uni outfit video. she has so little imagination, trying to hype up neutral basics lmao thanks for the outfit advice... take zero risks and wear a hat (y)

Reactions: 5
“Kyle Jenner is wearing a lot of long coats on her pregnancy” my eyes just nearly rolled out of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She went away twice and then comes back and needs a break. I get feeling overwhelmed and anxious I do, but she had the luxury of going away and having and a random pamper day, and now it's reading week....Uni isn't the best of times but putting work off, or not doing it when you know you've had time doesn't make sense it wasn't like she was occupied with life stuff or something.

She still has all them clothes on the floor and they still haven't set up their desks. Lol she finally got that spending money daily, every time in Nero was stupid. Then she just had to drop she has a boyfriend again. Plus Milan!!! She's just been on two trips, I actually can't with her.

Reactions: 8
That haul was unwatchable, listening to her at the end like "yeah cos I'm cute 😗and I know how to style my clothes 😗✌" .. comparing her looks to Kim k and kylie like they would wear a creased trench coat and cheap tracksuit from I saw it first 🤣 never seen anyone who backs themselves as much as lidia, its so difficult to watch lmao

Reactions: 25
i’m actually concerned for her hair cos i’ve never known anyone to go this frequently to get it dyed🤣any good hairdresser would say to leave it a good 6 weeks in-between surely. i know it’s only small parts of her hair but there’s actually no need. her hair looked much better when she first started youtube imo

Reactions: 20
Lidia posted a v bad photo of Olivia at that pub or whatever she went to last night lmao she must have told her off as it’s been removed from her story. Was no makeup black beanie loool .. girls even the hot ones aren’t perfect 24/7!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.