Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& ladies and gents for her next trick.
Lidia has badly edited blurred her zip out coz she couldnā€™t zip up the skirt or whatever

^^Realised youā€™d stated this after I postedšŸ™ˆ
I donā€™t follow her so only just seen this pic but omfggggg imagine wearing something that was designed for a size 6figure but squeezing in your size 12 ass and tits and forcing your fam to look and take pics sheā€™s one big ickk šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

if Someone made me do that Iā€™d tell them to pack it in I canā€™t even imagine what she looked like sat at the dinner table with her full belly just out saying hi

Also lmao ā€œcar goalsā€ sorry didnā€™t she already have this car šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ is a fiat 500 much different??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t follow her so only just seen this pic but omfggggg imagine wearing something that was designed for a size 6figure but squeezing in your size 12 ass and tits and forcing your fam to look and take pics sheā€™s one big ickk šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

if Someone made me do that Iā€™d tell them to pack it in I canā€™t even imagine what she looked like sat at the dinner table with her full belly just out saying hi

Also lmao ā€œcar goalsā€ sorry didnā€™t she already have this car šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ is a fiat 500 much different??
She also wouldnā€™t be seen dead driving around in this. Sheā€™d take a few pics and then get rid. New and trendy only

Reactions: 6
Nitsan raiter in Italy a week ago:
F712FF52-06FF-4539-A6D1-CD3BF4DD87CE.jpeg

Lidia today:

199DBD62-065A-46A3-9A18-CA52B9347AE8.jpeg

this girl couldnā€™t have an original thought if her life depended on it šŸ˜‚ has she done ANYthing without seeing it somewhere else first??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I donā€™t want this to come across in a body shaming way but lidia never wears bikinis that flatter her figure

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t want this to come across in a body shaming way but lidia never wears bikinis that flatter her figure
I feel like she probably has no idea what her body looks like because of the heavy editing it's sad bc there's nothing wrong with her figure she just wears all the wrong things for it and the complete wrong sizes too

Reactions: 30
I feel like she probably has no idea what her body looks like because of the heavy editing it's sad bc there's nothing wrong with her figure she just wears all the wrong things for it and the complete wrong sizes too
Exactly, I couldnā€™t care less what size she is but itā€™s embarrassing and actually quite sad that she feels the need to so heavily edit her photos.

Reactions: 6
Omg WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THIS. He is deffo like 5ā€™7 max
Sheā€™s 5ā€1 and in the pic of them kissing in the window he doesnā€™t look that much taller šŸ˜­ omg I assumed he was about 6ft this is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And for her NEXT (not last) trick uploaded to stories around 2.50pm today (now removed either she came to her senses and noticed or someone told her)
213946E0-4B29-4A97-B41A-2DD2891F7839.jpeg
DB37FE58-4766-44AC-A0BF-B0587AFD345A.png

God forbid she tries to say itā€™s ā€˜the mirrorā€™

no Lidia I donā€™t want a case that distorts my WHOLE IPHONE tah luv

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
3B2E4B54-3BC7-4A16-A137-2DC21B1B96E0.jpeg

ngl she looks amazing here (edit: just saw ppl say its unflattering lmaoooo but I think she looks good)

Reactions: 17
Omg I feel like Iā€™ve been gone for so long I have so much to say šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ where do I even start

First of all and most important her boyfriend ?! That man has a stance of an action man idk man, I mean short king energy for real. I suppose if lidia is 5ā€™1 and heā€™s like 5ā€™5 at least heā€™ll look tall standing next to her

The editing on this trip for both sisters has honestly been their best (worst) editing yet. Iā€™m shocked, honestly genuinely shocked that they upload these images to IG knowing they look nothing like it and you can literally tell itā€™s been edited. Do you have no shame???

Reactions: 15
View attachment 823854
ngl she looks amazing here (edit: just saw ppl say its unflattering lmaoooo but I think she looks good)
I think the photo looks good but we all know this isn't what she looks like IRL lol and while i'm in two minds about people editing their photos to remove flaws i think editing your whole body so drastically when you're an influencer is terrible it's not a good influence AT ALL for people who follow her who don't realise this is completely fake

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.