Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk if its just me but i would rather die than wear outfits like that around my parents LMAOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just like Nonna used to 🥺
I moved abroad before covid and coming back next week, gonna be the first time in nearly two years I’ve seen my grandparents! and I call my grandma Nonna.. now i’ll be thinking of bleeping Lidia’s Nonna comments 24/7 when I see her 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that’s what I also don’t understand lol like clearly it doesn’t fit…why didn’t she just send it back and order the size up she’s probably a size 12/14 it’s not as if those sizes aren’t regularly stocked in the places she shops from and if they didn’t have a bigger size you can get 100 similar outfits from PLT that would’ve had her size ffs

I don’t understand the obsession with wanting to pretend you’re a size you’re not like there is nothing comfortable or flattering about wearing clothes you can’t breathe in never mind zip up
She probs has a “pack for italy with me” vid coming up and says she got a small or an 8 before trying it on

Reactions: 11
that’s what I also don’t understand lol like clearly it doesn’t fit…why didn’t she just send it back and order the size up she’s probably a size 12/14 it’s not as if those sizes aren’t regularly stocked in the places she shops from and if they didn’t have a bigger size you can get 100 similar outfits from PLT that would’ve had her size ffs

I don’t understand the obsession with wanting to pretend you’re a size you’re not like there is nothing comfortable or flattering about wearing clothes you can’t breathe in never mind zip up
And as a society we are so far beyond being embarrassed or ashamed about our clothing size too!! Like it’s just not that deep. We all know how messed up measurements and how much sizes vary place to place, there’s nothing wrong with just finding a size that fits, whether it’s a 8, 12 or even a 18 like at least it’ll look like it actually fits you rather than you having to blur the edge out because you couldn’t close the zip 😭. She’s hellbent on being one size 8/10 and it’s ok if you’re not, who gives a duck

Reactions: 14
And as a society we are so far beyond being embarrassed or ashamed about our clothing size too!! Like it’s just not that deep. We all know how messed up measurements and how much sizes vary place to place, there’s nothing wrong with just finding a size that fits, whether it’s a 8, 12 or even a 18 like at least it’ll look like it actually fits you rather than you having to blur the edge out because you couldn’t close the zip 😭. She’s hellbent on being one size 8/10 and it’s ok if you’re not, who gives a duck
literally i'm 5'2 and have always had a very petite frame and a small waist and quite slim but i normally wear a 12 in jeans bc i have wide hips and a 10 is not gonna get past them and people always act shocked when i politely tell them im not gonna fit into their size 8 jeans like...sizes look different on everyone but saying that if we're both a similar height and completely different builds how she's claiming to be an 8 i dont know

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly rating the fact she’s including some facts on her stories and not just the 🥺 on repeat. She also seems to really enjoy her family holidays, whereas Cinzia seems to be low-key embarrassed of them and hardly show them?

Reactions: 23
Lidia’s lips are sooo botched, both her and her sister need to just dissolve it all

Reactions: 26
& ladies and gents for her next trick.
Lidia has badly edited blurred her zip out coz she couldn’t zip up the skirt or whatever

^^Realised you’d stated this after I posted🙈
Ofc she would do that she’s an embarrassment

So Lidia has been shadow banned on insta because for about a week now she doesn’t even pop up when I type her name in and well all know why that is..!

Reactions: 6
So Lidia has been shadow banned on insta because for about a week now she doesn’t even pop up when I type her name in and well all know why that is..!
Why is she shadowbanned? I actually have no clue haha

Reactions: 3
Did she for real dress like this on a family holiday?

These girls are so unrelatable. Do they know they can still be stylish AND realistic?

I'd rather see more holiday/ fun outfits.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she for real dress like this on a family holiday?

These girls are so unrelatable. Do they know they can still be stylish AND realistic?

I'd rather see more holiday/ fun outfits.

Literally it’s so strange like it’s just awkward 😭

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.