Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she fully having a long ass conversation on camera whilst her boyfriend is next to her being silent as a mouse?? didn't even make a sound lmao

Butttt their trip looked cute I must admit. How many times did she keep saying "sorry I didn't vlog, I just reaaaalllYYyy wanted to take in the memories" like we get it!! you're with your man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this girl is a nut, "I dont like fancy food" and then orders pasta at a 5 star restaurant pls....no one on earth deserves this life of being an influencer less

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she fully having a long ass conversation on camera whilst her boyfriend is next to her being silent as a mouse?? didn't even make a sound lmao

Butttt their trip looked cute I must admit. How many times did she keep saying "sorry I didn't vlog, I just reaaaalllYYyy wanted to take in the memories" like we get it!! you're with your man 😂
This!!

I go through phases of being like oh she is sweet and she does do nice things and have a proper life unlike S&C. Then she’ll do something annoying and beggy and I’ll revert

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tbh her trip did look more fun than s&c’s… at least she went out and did things. everything that s&c did they could have done in london (or even nottingham!)

Reactions: 18
It’s honestly so disgraceful at this point lol you can have as many body issues as the next perosn causing her to edit but literally no one is forcing her to buy clothes too small then edit the fact they don’t fit she chose herself to put that on

Reactions: 23
who let her go out like that without telling her to put on something that fit

Reactions: 19
Her clothes are either too big (and she's literally drowning it in), or too tight. I know shopping is annoying because each shop's sizes varies, but why doesn't she ever exchange it and get her size?

Reactions: 16
You'd think with their editing skills she'd be able to erase that out seamlessly, I just can't 🤣 and it's the fact of everyone in the comments will be hyping her up. She's buys enough clothes surely something else fit better. I just don't understand buying clothes that are tight to then be uncomfortable or buying trousers that are collecting dust and dirt. I dunno why they can't just enjoy this family holiday when all we see is the same pictures and food on repeat with the emojis that don't make sense.

Oh deary me that outfit looks clapped on her. If she sized up in that skirt and got her REAL size it would of worked

Oh deary me that outfit looks clapped on her. If she sized up in that skirt and got her REAL size it would of worked
that’s what I also don’t understand lol like clearly it doesn’t fit…why didn’t she just send it back and order the size up she’s probably a size 12/14 it’s not as if those sizes aren’t regularly stocked in the places she shops from and if they didn’t have a bigger size you can get 100 similar outfits from PLT that would’ve had her size ffs

I don’t understand the obsession with wanting to pretend you’re a size you’re not like there is nothing comfortable or flattering about wearing clothes you can’t breathe in never mind zip up

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.