Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am guessing she ain’t celebrating her “ besties” bday weekend with her then 😂 can’t deal with this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i feel a bit sorry for Mari ngl, i can imagine sometimes it’s a lot having two influencers for sisters who are obsessed with their image and must constantly be using the family break as a photo op

madison and olivia are both private, weird how a lot of of lidias friends suddenly are

Reactions: 27
i feel a bit sorry for Mari ngl, i can imagine sometimes it’s a lot having two influencers for sisters who are obsessed with their image and must constantly be using the family break as a photo op

madison and olivia are both private, weird how a lot of of lidias friends suddenly are
Honestly they’re so vapid, enjoy your holiday with your family instead of looking for aesthetic photo ops every five seconds just live life

Reactions: 20
So have the two of them completely ditched Mari? All their post are of the two of them - two plates - two sunbeds. I hope she’s just choosing to be with her parents rather than the two of them ditching her

Reactions: 13
So have the two of them completely ditched Mari? All their post are of the two of them - two plates - two sunbeds. I hope she’s just choosing to be with her parents rather than the two of them ditching her
Aww I love Mari, she seems so lovely from the times I’ve seen her in vlogs 💓

Reactions: 16
One thing I appreciate about Lidia is she seems exactly the same around her boyfriend and is comfortable vlogging infront of him etc. Sophia and Cinzia could never

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
“Help me think of a title for my Paris vlog guys! 🤍🥺

I see she has been super creative and called it “Paris vlog” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's see if this year she manages to balance her uni and travelling because if she's jetting away and still asks for help, help yourself first and know when your work is due.

Reactions: 12
Have we seen the Boyf yet? Cba to watch the vlog
I'm watching it now, will send any screenshots if he appears 😇

Edit: just clips with the back of his head and him saying a few words in the background

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.