Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I find infuriating about Lidia. She is posting these photos going around selfridges acting like she’s going to buy cinzia a bag for her birthday, her birthday that’s passed btw. I just don’t understand the need to flex like this, I don’t even believe for one second she can afford to spend money on these sorts of bags, it’s just so weird

Attachments

Reactions: 40
This is what I find infuriating about Lidia. She is posting these photos going around selfridges acting like she’s going to buy cinzia a bag for her birthday, her birthday that’s passed btw. I just don’t understand the need to flex like this, I don’t even believe for one second she can afford to spend money on these sorts of bags, it’s just so weird
She was busy getting ready to start back at uni though 🥺🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looooool she’s probably pissed cos ciniza can afford it and she can’t 🥴 plus I bet she won’t even get a job in whatever she’s studying at uni it’s all a waste of time also I’ve noticed she tries to make ciniza feel dumb a lot when they’re together just because she doesn’t like to read I hate that she needs to out smart others just because she’s at uni..love we all know you’re going for the party’s and to show off on Instagram that you live in Manchester 🥺🥺 she’s the biggest pick me I’ve come across

Reactions: 17
Looooool she’s probably pissed cos ciniza can afford it and she can’t 🥴 plus I bet she won’t even get a job in whatever she’s studying at uni it’s all a waste of time also I’ve noticed she tries to make ciniza feel dumb a lot when they’re together just because she doesn’t like to read I hate that she needs to out smart others just because she’s at uni..love we all know you’re going for the party’s and to show off on Instagram that you live in Manchester 🥺🥺 she’s the biggest pick me I’ve come across
agree. I wouldn’t say Cinzia has the highest IQ but she’s pretty successfully made a huge “influencer” career for herself. I wouldn’t mind the $$$ she’s made

Reactions: 3
Lidia doing that H&M ad has annoyed me. I’m all for second hand clothing, thrift shopping, recycled materials etc but she doesn’t care about that, it’s just a money grab and not genuine. When does she even wear jeans never mind recycled denim 🤣

Reactions: 15
agree. I wouldn’t say Cinzia has the highest IQ but she’s pretty successfully made a huge “influencer” career for herself. I wouldn’t mind the $$$ she’s made
Yeah definitely not but she acts like she’s superior to her cos she reads 😒 exactly!! She knows what she’s doing and she’s making good money Lidia stop being jelly

Reactions: 1
Does this girl ever have an original thought ? A pic of a suitcase shes bought and saying its for her trip to paris 🙄

Reactions: 8
IMG_2392.PNG

Does she have the ability to do anything but what Cinzia does???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still hasn’t bought her a present …
Just rude, you're fully aware what date your siblings' birthdays fall on so why not engage her brain and plan a couple of weeks ahead if she was gonna be so rushed off her feet at uni taking hot girl walks and clutching her Prada bag in lectures? 🥴 It's not even the material value of a gift that counts, lateness is just inexcusable

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.