Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder lidia photoshops so much her friend Olivia’s body is insane in her new picture😅 Lidia wishes

Reactions: 7
No wonder lidia photoshops so much her friend Olivia’s body is insane in her new picture😅 Lidia wishes
anyone else get the vibe that lidia is lowkey jealous of olivia, i’ve noticed she purposely never tags her in any of her posts/stories its like she doesn't want her to gain any of her following

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There's no way her ass is that big and stomach is that flat!!! whaaaat stop the lies girl 😭
yh i was gonna say she looks good but that’s defo edited so doesn’t really count. on youtube it looks like it’s run by her secret twin sister in comparison to her ig

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
wish lidia would stop with the editing of her body so much on insta :(( its so upsetting because she's clearly very insecure but its so damaging to her younger, impressionable followers!! just wish she would stop lying saying shes a particular clothing size when it is so clear from her videos that she just is not... would honestly have so much respect and admiration for her if she just embraced her body regardless of size and didn't feel the need to edit it sooo much. I know thats easier said than done but yeah must be very damaging for her own body image and her followers...

Reactions: 9
Ngl I tried editing a pic on facetune once just to see how much you can do (it’s mad!) and by the end of it when I looked at the original pic I literally could not recognise myself it messed with my head sooo much I was shocked! So it’s no wonder she edits every pic because at this point her brain must be convinced she actually looks like the edited version of herself. It’s not healthy at all

Reactions: 7
Ngl I tried editing a pic on facetune once just to see how much you can do (it’s mad!) and by the end of it when I looked at the original pic I literally could not recognise myself it messed with my head sooo much I was shocked! So it’s no wonder she edits every pic because at this point her brain must be convinced she actually looks like the edited version of herself. It’s not healthy at all
Now there’s Facetune video so there’s no hope hahaha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.