Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a shot everytime they say “Bali vibes” “Italy vibes” “Paris vibes” “ibizia bibes” “Miami vibes”

Reactions: 20
Not cinzia yawning and mimicking her as soon as she whips the camera out. I know they’re sisters and it’s bound to happen but 🙃🙃so awks

Reactions: 5
Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 Sophia copycat, give it a rest, and no, we don’t want a live taste test!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
*Lidia’s head has left the Chat after dislocating from her (fake extended) neck*
She just doesn’t look like this at all!!! I’m baffled. How are you so obviously editing your photos and no one around you is like … Lidia you don’t look like that ! It’s clearly a problem, there’s smoothing skin but then there’s changing your whole face, this can lead to serious body issues / body dysmorphia

Reactions: 22
omg i got such second hand embaressment when she kept putting the camera in the hairdressers face to talk about herself omg the hairdresser wasnt having any of it she just wanted to get those babylights done

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever Lidia posts her and Olivia I can’t stop staring at Olivia cos she really is so gorgeous omg

Reactions: 24
Whenever Lidia posts her and Olivia I can’t stop staring at Olivia cos she really is so gorgeous omg
surely this is edited, look at Lidias leg bending in and super flat stomach. Do her family not say anything about this to her? I feel sad about this
5559B344-15CE-4CAF-A75A-06C123159D9C.png

Reactions: 5
surely this is edited, look at Lidias leg bending in and super flat stomach. Do her family not say anything about this to her? I feel sad about this
View attachment 724116

Lydia tries so hard to be anyone else but herself and it’s really uncomfortable to watch. She tries so hard to fit in with Olivia, and wants everyone to think she has a similar body to her but she doesn’t, and that’s fine, just wish she would start embracing herself more, and being herself rather than trying to fit in, she does it with Sophia and cinzia too, always trying to keep up with them, makes her so unlikeable

Reactions: 18
So the guy Lidia is seeing shes been seeing for what, nearly a year now? And S&C are in similar situations with getting into long term relations… hot girl summer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
So the guy Lidia is seeing shes been seeing for what, nearly a year now? And S&C are in similar situations with getting into long term relations… hot girl summer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Idk why but the pics of her man gives me the same energy as Jake from Love island

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.