Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's an example. Do you see how the wall curves in where she's pulled it in to make her calf slimmer?
View attachment 408381
The wall curves on all of them though. Not saying she hasn’t edited to make herself look skinny because her calf are definitely not that small but from experience, sometimes things in a photo can look edited and manipulated but it’s just how it looks in the pic. And then I think hmm are people going to think I’ve edited this? But in reality things in photos can look distorted without editing

54552CDA-32EF-4931-BB4B-68957F206528.png

I’m screaming I thought it was a literal lump of poo on her ‘oat cake’ or whatever tf it is. How can someone eat that much oats/pancakes/banana bread 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The fact that someone feels the need to edit their CALF?!?! is completely beyond me 😂😂
the fact that she edits her body to look way slimmer, why doesn’t she just trying eating healthier and workout? Her body is such a catfish on IG. It’s such a bad message to send out to her young impressionable followers

Reactions: 15
New 50 min vlog and shes complaining about missing going out for sushi! well maybe if you and you're sister didn't prance around the country breaking tiers we wouldn't be here rn.

Reactions: 15
she made peanut butter cookies and complained they tasted like peanut butter ✨intellect✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
“Cinzia inspired me to get this” girl your life is a whole carbon copy of cinzia’s please shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How's Lidia telling Mari that her wearing a dress INDOORS makes her a woman because "its winter" when Lidia wears short dresses outside for her crappy photoshoots. Make it make sense 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Okay no hate to marianna but why does everyone on this thread lick up her arse so much?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 take a guess

Is she serious looking at Marianna like that? She complains she can’t vlog in the kitchen because people are loud and won’t turn down the TV. What does she expect?? For people to stop their lives do she can talk absolute rubbish for an hour?? Get a grip

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How's Lidia telling Mari that her wearing a dress INDOORS makes her a woman because "its winter" when Lidia wears short dresses outside for her crappy photoshoots. Make it make sense 😩
It’s the micro-misogyny and slut-shaming for me 🥰

Reactions: 20
why does she leave in the bits where she’s being a complete witch to mari?? does she think it makes her look cool or something because it really doesn’t, if i was her ‘fan’ and saw that clip i’d unsubscribe 🙄 she needs to fix her attitude, she really thinks her and cinzia are some sort of kendall & kylie sister duo lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.