Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cba to watch the vlog. Has she said anything more about going back to uni? Surely semester 2 starts soon
She said she’s struggling in the house because everyone’s loud and annoying and she likes her own space.. she didn’t really mention it in regards to uni more in regards to filming vlogs🤣🤣 clearly got her priorities a bit twisted

Reactions: 3
She said she’s struggling in the house because everyone’s loud and annoying and she likes her own space.. she didn’t really mention it in regards to uni more in regards to filming vlogs🤣🤣 clearly got her priorities a bit twisted
I’d find it annoying if my loud sister was baking oats and eye bleeping herself whilst chomping on sushi too 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Please tell me I’m not the only one that gets absolutely wound up to duck when Lidia says

Ole HenDriksen

It’s bleeping Ole Henriksen!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🥺🤍

Reactions: 17
“This is my baking cupboard... and Honeys dog treats”
Sorry but this made me feel ill 😷 just put the dog treats somewhere else ffs

Reactions: 22
I think she said semester 2 doesn’t start for another 2 weeks for her. She really only wants to go back to Manchester for the life style

Reactions: 12
was sitting watching this with my breakfast because I was so bored and wanted to see the dog and baking cupboard. Look at her WHITE wardrobe handles 😩😩 the whole area of it is covered in fake tan ! Lidia give it a wipe since you’re banging on about being independent

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
imagine ordering from her depop! The state of the wall she takes the pictures against 🤢 the clothes would definitely smell as well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im sorry but anyone who enjoys sushi wouldnt touch the stuff from asda! she does everything for the aesthetic

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for anyone that buys anything from her Depop, that wall looked a state! And I bet those clothes have been sitting on her dirty bedroom floor for months unwashed

Reactions: 4
Who wants a bet that her house STINKS.. probably a mixture between dog, fake tan and damp lol it just looks like it stinks. Her and Cinzia both give off dirty and unwashed vibes, I think it’s mainly the dodgy tan but I literally can’t stand it.

Reactions: 7
Ever since someone on here said her breath smells like off milk I can’t watch her without feeling ill 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t watch the start of her vlog. I had to skip it. She looked like she wanted to be sick and that expression on her face whilst she was eating was making me sick 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how many of lidia’s followers/subscribers actually like her for her and not for the fact she’s cinzia’s sister.... she gives me such wannabe energy

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many of lidia’s followers/subscribers actually like her for her and not for the fact she’s cinzia’s sister.... she gives me such wannabe energy
I feel like people only watch her for them like they are Britain’s got talent and she’s britains got more talent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.