Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah from my experience whilst at uni, your parents don't have to be that well off to be able to afford to pay for your accommodation (about £4-500/month) and I agree, the Zullo family appears to be lower middle class at least

Reactions: 1
If I was earning what Lidia was earning at uni I wouldn’t be taking a penny from my parents, idk if that’s just me lol ??? I would feel so guilty spending money on clothes/Uber’s/Starbucks every month, instead of helping with rent etc - she lives a v privileged student lifestyle if she doesn’t have to pay her rent...

Also wouldn’t surprise me if she moved into Deansgate Tower(idk if that’s the name, where maddy/Naomi live?) for second year

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If I was earning what Lidia was earning at uni I wouldn’t be taking a penny from my parents, idk if that’s just me lol ??? I would feel so guilty spending money on clothes/Uber’s/Starbucks every month, instead of helping with rent etc - she lives a v privileged student lifestyle if she doesn’t have to pay her rent...

Also wouldn’t surprise me if she moved into Deansgate Tower(idk if that’s the name, where maddy/Naomi live?) for second year
how much do you think she earns? i've got no idea

how much do you think she earns? i've got no idea
Hmmm I’m not sure but I think it defs could be around or even more than £3K a month, she does a lot of ads on insta and then money from YouTube...

Reactions: 2
Hmmm I’m not sure but I think it defs could be around or even more than £3K a month, she does a lot of ads on insta and then money from YouTube...
I reckon 3k-5k a month is more the figure that sophia and cinzia make. I reckon lidia makes about 1500 a month and is it so much of a reach to think she may have saved up to pay her accommodation in the last year since she was meant to go travelling and couldnt do that?? Its like 4 grand for accommodation n she wasnt paying for stuff at home n she was no way spending the amount on clothes as she is now

I reckon 3k-5k a month is more the figure that sophia and cinzia make. I reckon lidia makes about 1500 a month and is it so much of a reach to think she may have saved up to pay her accommodation in the last year since she was meant to go travelling and couldnt do that?? Its like 4 grand for accommodation n she wasnt paying for stuff at home n she was no way spending the amount on clothes as she is now
I think she makes 1500 a month Max, in a good month. I don’t know I just really don’t think she pays for her own accommodation. But that is totally normal!

Reactions: 8

West Tower where EVERY influencer and their dog live.. it’s literally over run with them 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she makes 1500 a month Max, in a good month. I don’t know I just really don’t think she pays for her own accommodation. But that is totally normal!
She’s 1000% on more than 1.5K a month if she’s just bought the dior saddle cos that is 2K without the strap she probably bought too

Reactions: 5
She’s 1000% on more than 1.5K a month if she’s just bought the dior saddle cos that is 2K without the strap she probably bought too
she could've used a credit card tho? Idk (probably because I don't) but it's hard to imagine someone just having a few thousand pounds sitting in their main bank account, unless she'd been saving for it because even if she makes more than 1.5k a month that bag + strap would be her whole months earnings and she buys coffee and gets ubers every day

Reactions: 5
I would love to know what kind of money lidia is making every month and what S+C is on too I’m just soooo nosey 😂😂😂 and jealous too obv

Reactions: 3
Considering Emily Philpott who doesn't have a massive following said she earns 5k a month I wouldn't be surprised if S+C earn double and Lidia comparable

Reactions: 10
Ngl for someone that doesn't buy designer on a regular why would she choose an ugly saddle bag as her first purchase? it's not a timeless piece and the trend of those bags died ages ago. Each to their own lol

Reactions: 11
noooo i love the saddle bags. they're iconic. definitely not a classic or timeless bag but everyone knows what they are. i'm interested to see if she'll be able to style it well or if she'll go to tit. they're such a marmite piece though, people either love them or hate them.

Reactions: 8
Ngl for someone that doesn't buy designer on a regular why would she choose an ugly saddle bag as her first purchase? it's not a timeless piece and the trend of those bags died ages ago. Each to their own lol
I’ve only started find the saddle bag OKAY , but only when it’s worn as a hand bag on the shoulder. But when it first became trendy this year I thought it was the most hideous thing especially the blue one with the dior logo all over. It’s not timeless at all and it’s literally just popular because all of they influencers are influencing eachother as they always do. If I was them I would just save up for a Chanel or even a nicer gucci. My parents gifted me one when I turned 18 because they knew I’d use it forever.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only started find the saddle bag OKAY , but only when it’s worn as a hand bag on the shoulder. But when it first became trendy this year I thought it was the most hideous thing especially the blue one with the dior logo all over. It’s not timeless at all and it’s literally just popular because all of they influencers are influencing eachother as they always do. If I was them I would just save up for a Chanel or even a nicer gucci. My parents gifted me one when I turned 18 because they knew I’d use it forever.

Literally! The saddle bag I can't see getting a lot of use out of it and it'll be chucked at the back of her cupboard soon lmao

I thought she'd be a sheep and copy s+c with the Prada reedition 😂

noooo i love the saddle bags. they're iconic. definitely not a classic or timeless bag but everyone knows what they are. i'm interested to see if she'll be able to style it well or if she'll go to tit. they're such a marmite piece though, people either love them or hate them.
The problem is, I don’t think she’s buying it cause she loves it. She’s buying it because everyone else has it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She must make more from youtube than I thought lol because even the cheap stuff in gucci isn't cheap and she's constantly shopping in zara/misspap/starbucks/cafe nero/taking ubers which I assumed she could do from youtube money but i didn't think she'd be earning that much to actually spontaneously buy designer purchases hahah she's the most unrelatable student ever, her housemates seem lovely but seeing as no-one can go out anywhere at the minute I imagine it would be different if they could because she'd always be off at the £££ influencer spots for drinks and dinner and they'd probably not be able to keep up
Tbh you can get Gucci stuff pretty “cheap” for like 200-300 which in terms of the big league designers are cheap so I’d get it if she’s bought like one small thing from there but I deffo don’t think she has the p to be buying all these expensive stuff constantly on top, probably from dhgate 👀👀

Lmao so true idk why that trend even started up would much rather get a lady bag or something classic like tht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.