Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she looks ridiculous
this outfit is so bulky! Especially on her coz she's short. I'm 5'2 so only a bit taller than her and wouldn't dress to make myself look like a black and white marshmallow. She needs to stop copying other influencers with different body types to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems like her and Liv aren’t as close anymore? She doesn’t mention her in vlogs or anything

Reactions: 2
Seems like her and Liv aren’t as close anymore? She doesn’t mention her in vlogs or anything
Cinzia commented on liv’s recent ig post so theyre probs friends just not as close now that Lidias at uni!

Oh I skimmed and thought it was her flat mate that went home first from uni?? 🤭ooop feel like her last story putting her and Liv’s chat was to show they’re still close😂

I definitely feel like Lidia reads this thread
do they think they're that skin colour? lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I skimmed and thought it was her flat mate that went home first from uni?? 🤭ooop feel like her last story putting her and Liv’s chat was to show they’re still close😂

I’m literally Indian and I have this colour for my Memoji😭😭 Lidia why😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I thought Olivia was asian? Or am I thinking of one of her other friends?

Reactions: 1
I thought Olivia was asian? Or am I thinking of one of her other friends?
Olivia is 100% white, her brother is an Olympic gymnast and he's pale as hell so I assume that's her natural skin tone too lol

Olivia is 100% white, her brother is an Olympic gymnast and he's pale as hell so I assume that's her natural skin tone too lol
Sorry to double post but here is a photo her brother (the gymnast) posted with them as kids and you can clearly see they're all white lol, she just tans to high hell now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Sorry to double post but here is a photo her brother (the gymnast) posted with them as kids and you can clearly see they're all white lol, she just tans to high hell now
embarrassing i'm mixed and even my Memoji isn't that dark can't believe influencers have managed to blackfish their virtual selfs too

Reactions: 9
olivia's a beautiful girl but something about her insta leaves me cold 😂 are her lips real?

edit: scrolled down to the bottom of her insta and she's had something done to her top lip or she's a serial overliner a la sophia

lidia's insta is so cohesive but i can't bring myself to follow her bc her outfits are shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.