Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
243F9C92-F3C5-4045-AE77-BC7D0EC877AE.jpeg

Christ, how much has she Facetuned herself in this?.
In real life she’s the brunette miss piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why am I starting to enjoy lidias videos more than S+C’s?!?!?!!?!
Also ngl lidias makeup looks stunning
33DF1010-27DF-437A-B132-ADC97424CB65.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lidias vlog “I just want a cute tracksuit which is really good quality” shall we tell her that her sister is bringing out a cute tracksuit this week? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lidia’s vlogs > s&c’s
not speaking over eachother so much more relaxing to watch

Reactions: 8
lidia’s vlogs > s&c’s
not speaking over eachother so much more relaxing to watch
I think the content is much more interesting recently like I'd much rather watch her vlogs and uni stuff rather than S&C home shopping for the 10th time (and I'm their age not Lidia's I've finished uni) but I think she's just like a really boring person lol? She only has viewers bc of S&C and I think she is just idk boring/lack of personality hahah she wouldn't have half the subs she did if it wasn't for Cinzia, but I have preferred watching her videos recently

Reactions: 13
Had to laugh at her flatmate saying she's from London then later when they're talking about the tiers says she lives in Watford 😂 that's not London and you know it hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to laugh at her flatmate saying she's from London then later when they're talking about the tiers says she lives in Watford 😂 that's not London and you know it hun 😘
I can’t reqlly say anything because my accent changed when I went to uni from living with dif people, but I’m cringing when Lidia is talking like her flatmate 😂😂

Reactions: 8
So bizarre that she wears stuff to copy s+c like if I already had the followers I wouldn’t be able to wait for breaking out n creating my own established style

Reactions: 7
So bizarre that she wears stuff to copy s+c like if I already had the followers I wouldn’t be able to wait for breaking out n creating my own established style
Especially how their style doesn’t suit her body shape, she’s either bulging out of tops, her pants are dragging along the floor or her ankle boots go over her knees 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I kind of understood it when they lived together cause I guess sisters steal and borrow each other’s stuff all the time but cinzias moved out and she’s still making such a conscious effort to wear everything she does like how can she not have her own sense of style at her age??

Reactions: 6
Can she afford all those bags she's posting on her story lol? I wonder what she got from Gucci? Probably the belt or a purse or something because I'm not convinced she has that kind of money to buy Cinzia a gucci bag for Christmas lol (although she did get her nothing for her birthday so maybe she feels guilty after reading on here)

Reactions: 14
Can she afford all those bags she's posting on her story lol? I wonder what she got from Gucci? Probably the belt or a purse or something because I'm not convinced she has that kind of money to buy Cinzia a gucci bag for Christmas lol (although she did get her nothing for her birthday so maybe she feels guilty after reading on here)
She’s literally posting the same Jacquemus bags S+C were showing us last month.
LIDIA GET A LIFE

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.