Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
5A08F736-1C17-4ED9-BD90-ECDD7EA52E8B.jpeg

It’s the filler Lidia x
14C658DF-644E-43AC-96D9-A8B6A3F6F709.jpeg

you look like that cause of filler Lidia x
AE639560-BB59-4D35-8E45-1682B5991F57.jpeg

it’s the filler Lidia! You fucked up your face!!
7DBBFD21-48A1-4E5C-B3E1-58A4F4D08351.jpeg
ITS THE FILLER LIDIA !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Lidia and Cinzia are so filthy 🤢. Lidia’s uni room is disgusting, she literally has stuff all over the floor and just ignores it, Cinzia does the same. Then when she goes home, their whole house is so cluttered. It would honestly give me anxiety. When Lidia was filming in the kitchen you could see all the papers and stuff piled high in the kitchen countertop... where tf do they prep food? The counter was covered in stuff! Then the spice cupboard, everything was just thrown in 🥴. Then you could see into the hallway and it was so cluttered. They are obviously a very messy and untidy family. I just don’t know how people live like that.

Also Lidia buying Cinzia and HERSELF designer stuff but gets Mari a Friends game which is really for the whole family, gift card and a £25 camera... 😐

Also also, when Lidia was talking about getting photos printed and putting them into frames for Cinzia or getting a big canvas made, the whole time I was just thinking ‘Cinzia would never display them in her new flat.. like ever’ Cinzia (and Sophia) are just interested in ✨ aesthetics ✨ and everything being so sterile, not sentimental pictures etc lol does Lidia not know her sister?

Reactions: 31

treelaptop

VIP Member
In S&Cs vlog, it honestly pissed me off that Lidia didn't get Cinzia a birthday present using the shit excuse that 'she didn't have time' to get her one, even though she's been talking about Cinzia's birthday for a few weeks now... Like she's a shit sister - takes all of Cinzia's stuff, copies everything she does, gained all her followers via Cinzia and can't even get her a fucking birthday present on time. Especially when Cinzia was like "I sent you £20" to Lidia, like why does Lidia need Cinzia to send her money when she's doing instagram ads, has Youtube adsense and has student loan. So selfish and stingy.
I know cinzia seems like such a good sister too, the fact Lidia said “you said you didn’t want anything” like what?! Get her sometime she bought u a career u selfish cow.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
That's actually pissed me off. Entitled bitch just wants to go back to stroll around with her fat ass Starbucks drink with her big toe hands spreading germs to people

In all seriousness, this girl is a lot more privileged than some? Like a lot of you mentioned, she has her own bedroom and now Cinzia's, I'm failing to understand how she doesn't get quiet space when she lives with a teenager and 2 adults? Wasn't Lidia saying how living alone and barely seeing anyone ruined her mental health so why would she want to go back to that when she can be around her loved ones? Doesn't add up

rainonme

Chatty Member
Why did she film herself opening the Dior bag when we already saw her buy it for herself for fuck sake

Agree she should have got the full size one

Screaming at Marianna not liking any of the Converse Cinzia bought her 🤣🤣🤣 if Lidia or Cinzia were ungrateful it’d annoy me but Marianna is so funny to me for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I'm sure those rules are in place for students who genuinely have unsafe/unstable home lives that make studying from home IMPOSSIBLE, not just a little bit inconvenient. Like she has a bedroom doesn't she? Just get on with it like everyone else honestly 😭 what's the point in going back if everyone else is at home?

Reactions: 29

treelaptop

VIP Member
not her saying the new rules mean she can’t see or film her planned videos with Cinzias and then uploading picture in Cinzias carpark and lift 💀. Why’s she pretending she’s not seeing her

• Haha

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Wow I just saw about Manchester uni students protesting after being fenced in by the uni. Must be such a tough time mentally for students at the moment.
Lidia probably accidentally got herself fenced out sneaking out to Zara to buy Sophia’s latest outfit

• Haha
I can’t believe Lidia the wannabe just said she can’t buy herself the Laura Mercier powder because it’s so expensive... it’s £32 and she could definitely get it somewhere with her student discount.

I would understand if she was a normal student or even working in the real world but she literally just dropped £2.5k+ on the Dior saddle and strap and bought a pair of tights for Cinzia for £190 - which the way she was showing off/broadcasting the Gucci carrier bag you’d have thought she’d got her something actually worth having.

She easily spends £30 a week on Cafe Nero which is why her teeth are brown and her breath stinks of rotten milk but for some reason can’t even buy herself a decent face powder (Which lasts absolutely ages)

Caty996

1E15BF62-FD73-4378-8BFD-41FB96FC281C.jpeg
Is it just me but why does it matter that her assessment is due in the same day as lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

emjustgay

B73CF762-FC9B-4201-92AF-F83AAE9A0B9C.jpeg
B9479491-69FA-440D-9D9D-7A8969B4876F.jpeg

same exact spot. They really are scum breaking the law for a couple of fucking Instagram posts!!!! Not even smart enough to try and hide it

1E43075D-65CF-478F-8B61-59C16E9A19B9.png

2BF34118-DA85-4CC3-8A65-358733549774.png

feel like a proper detective lmao but there’s no way that the car she’s posing in front of is her mums. These screen caps are from her seaside vlog and firstly the cars clearly silver and think it’s a Toyota? (I’m terrible at logos and couldn’t get a proper screenshot tho haha)

Last edited:
  • Angry

Milalemjave1

Lidia is that girl at school who spends hours making her notes look fancy and organised and highlighting everything but still fails at the end of the year

• Haha
  • Heart

whatamievendoing

She mentions that "the girls" plan for 2021 New Years had been to go to Australia, S&C mentioned in their vid they had wanted to do that/will try to this year but didn't mention Lidia coming with them 😂😭 poor girl can't read the room lmaoo

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
If she can film, edit, watch Gossip Girl on her laptop she can do uni work from her home. She’s such a tool.