Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity... when students move back from uni are they having to isolate?
Students are meant to have a test before they come home, I think if they have corona they have to isolate for 2 weeks at uni but if they don’t have it then they can come home

Reactions: 2
Students are meant to have a test before they come home, I think if they have corona they have to isolate for 2 weeks at uni but if they don’t have it then they can come home
Tbh I don’t think she even bothered to get tested, she was too busy gallivanting round selfridges ✌😚✌

Reactions: 3
I saw this in the news and my brother came back the other day from uni and said there was no mention of getting a test before going home! Lies from the government AGAIN

Reactions: 1
I saw this in the news and my brother came back the other day from uni and said there was no mention of getting a test before going home! Lies from the government AGAIN
Ahh that’s so weird, my uni and my brothers uni emailed students about being tested and we both (as first years) had to prove we had been tested before leaving accommodation

Reactions: 2
Tbf I go to Manchester uni and we got loads of emails about testing before going home with time slots and stuff.

Reactions: 1
Her what I eat in a day... I call bs. Also she defo can chow down more food than that, stop saying you can’t hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random thought, but does anyone find Lidia's voice and her tone mildly aggressive and bitchy? Like everytime she talks in vlogs she comes across as a very bitchy 'I'm the tit' girl, when I don't necessarily think she thinks that but she always sounds moany or negative... maybe that's just her personality but I ain't a fan

Reactions: 12
Random thought, but does anyone find Lidia's voice and her tone mildly aggressive and bitchy? Like everytime she talks in vlogs she comes across as a very bitchy 'I'm the tit' girl, when I don't necessarily think she thinks that but she always sounds moany or negative... maybe that's just her personality but I ain't a fan
I get what you mean, her tone of voice makes her sound like she’s naggy and moaning, even if she’s just talking about a piece of salmon. She also pitches her voice at the end of sentences so everything?? Sounds like?? A questionnnn? 🤣 drives me mad 🤣

Reactions: 12
Her what I eat in a day... I call bs. Also she defo can chow down more food than that, stop saying you can’t hun
Exactly! When she said her breakfast was “loads”.. she ate that same avo toast in all the other videos it wasn’t a lot at all!

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought this but her what I eat in a day confirmed my thought that she smells like stale milk/ cheese from all the cheese and ‘hot chooco’s’ she constantly has 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I CANT WITH LIDIA omg😤 she’s a student what does she expect OF COURSE your gonna have work running up until Christmas? Just like anyone else has work up until Christmas. News flash some people even work through Christmas. I have an exam on the Saturday before Christmas why is she acting like she’s the only one who had to go home and continue with university work😭

Reactions: 19
It’s ridiculous I’ve got two exams next week and an essay due on the 4th January. It’s uni you’re paying to learn not doss around taking pictures all day🤣🙄

I CANT WITH LIDIA omg😤 she’s a student what does she expect OF COURSE your gonna have work running up until Christmas? Just like anyone else has work up until Christmas. News flash some people even work through Christmas. I have an exam on the Saturday before Christmas why is she acting like she’s the only one who had to go home and continue with university work😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.