Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she reads here and is trying to overcompensate for not getting her a bday gift

Also she BETTER put the same energy in Maris gift or my respect will go 📉

Reactions: 17
She must make more from youtube than I thought lol because even the cheap stuff in gucci isn't cheap and she's constantly shopping in zara/misspap/starbucks/cafe nero/taking ubers which I assumed she could do from youtube money but i didn't think she'd be earning that much to actually spontaneously buy designer purchases hahah she's the most unrelatable student ever, her housemates seem lovely but seeing as no-one can go out anywhere at the minute I imagine it would be different if they could because she'd always be off at the £££ influencer spots for drinks and dinner and they'd probably not be able to keep up

Reactions: 2
She must make more from youtube than I thought lol because even the cheap stuff in gucci isn't cheap and she's constantly shopping in zara/misspap/starbucks/cafe nero/taking ubers which I assumed she could do from youtube money but i didn't think she'd be earning that much to actually spontaneously buy designer purchases hahah she's the most unrelatable student ever, her housemates seem lovely but seeing as no-one can go out anywhere at the minute I imagine it would be different if they could because she'd always be off at the £££ influencer spots for drinks and dinner and they'd probably not be able to keep up
I presume she earns a fair bit due to youtube/insta and student loan! She would’ve gotten around £3000 for this term and I’m sure her family pay the rent. So lots of disposable income for a young person with no responsibilities if you think about it.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she got her some perfume/ makeup or a little card holder and wasn’t stupid enough to just get her sister something to flex on the gram. Who even posts what/ where they get someone’s gift from before they are given it haha

Reactions: 7
I presume she earns a fair bit due to youtube/insta and student loan! She would’ve gotten around £3000 for this term and I’m sure her family pay the rent. So lots of disposable income for a young person with no responsibilities if you think about it.
oh yeah I forgot about student loan 😂 I got the lowest student loan (which is fair enough because of my parents income) but it was about £3,300 a year and my halls cost £6,000 a year so I didn't see a single pound of it

Hopefully she got her some perfume/ makeup or a little card holder and wasn’t stupid enough to just get her sister something to flex on the gram. Who even posts what/ where they get someone’s gift from before they are given it haha
yeah you're right, if i reaaallllly really wanted to I could buy my sister or friends an extravagant birthday present because I have a credit card and so do most people (but I'm not that financially irresponsible lol) I get that they have expensive taste and S&C have been buying each other expensive designer gifts for their bdays this year so it's like set an expectation but it seems very meaningless just to buy a designer bag or something to show off on Instagram that she'll hardly use, as much as I wouldn't complain if someone gifted me something like that I think it's way more personal to buy something meaningful and thoughtful rather than just whatever bag is trending on insta at the moment and also you're right why's she giving away what she's bought her already

Last edited:
Makes me cringe sooo much when people screenshot and share a picture of their own instagram feed. How self-indulgent can you get??

Reactions: 11
i get the highest student loan plus scholarships and i can't bring myself to spend like she has at allllll bc i have issues with financial instability. oh to be lidia with not a care in the world. i don't begrudge her buying things but it's crazy to me how much she does buy and most of it doesn't even look nice. it just seems wasteful :(

Reactions: 5
i get the highest student loan plus scholarships and i can't bring myself to spend like she has at allllll bc i have issues with financial instability. oh to be lidia with not a care in the world. i don't begrudge her buying things but it's crazy to me how much she does buy and most of it doesn't even look nice. it just seems wasteful :(
yeah I agree, I get paid a v average salary but (especially now I'm not paying for travel costs per month and I live in london) I have a bit extra per month than usual but I still couldn't bring myself to buy so much tit I'd never wear, I don't know how she has the storage to keep it all in her uni room like I'll admit I'm guilty of online shopping for stuff I'm not going to wear right now bc of restrictions but I know I'll wear it eventually but where is she wearing half this stuff? She has SO many coats like why do you need that many? When she said in that misspap haul she was going to wear those extremely small and tight crop tops to the library i had to laugh

Reactions: 5
I doubt she bought anything bouji or high end cus in Selfridges don't they provide the brand bag like with Gucci ect?

She probably shopped in the Topshop section 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm assuming her parents pay for her accommodation since I assume they can afford it. Most people I knew (including myself) had accommodation paid for by family then student loan was used for other day-to-day spending/supplies/bills etc, because the small amount of student loan received (+ no grants) wasn't enough to cover accommodation and daily life. So to be fair, having a student loan and some extra income, even like £1000 extra a month as a student, would be enough to live a lavish student life. In addition to not being able to spend your money on nights out/dinners/drinks at the moment too, she must have loads of money right now

I'm assuming her parents pay for her accommodation since I assume they can afford it. Most people I knew (including myself) had accommodation paid for by family then student loan was used for other day-to-day spending/supplies/bills etc, because the small amount of student loan received (+ no grants) wasn't enough to cover accommodation and daily life. So to be fair, having a student loan and some extra income, even like £1000 extra a month as a student, would be enough to live a lavish student life. In addition to not being able to spend your money on nights out/dinners/drinks at the moment too, she must have loads of money right now
I imagine she does pay it herself, I don't think her parents are as rich as everyone imagines

Reactions: 4
I imagine she does pay it herself, I don't think her parents are as rich as everyone imagines
tbh i know quite a lot of people who are firmly lower middle class whose parents still pay for their accom and i would say their parents are def at least lower middle class.

Nooo I reckon her parents pay. But tbh no one from my year at school had to pay for their own accommodation so I don’t know how common that is elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
Nooo I reckon her parents pay. But tbh no one from my year at school had to pay for their own accommodation so I don’t know how common that is elsewhere.
I think it depends on your parents I guess, the expectation is there that if you get a lower loan because of your parents income that they will be able to pay for your accommodation because your loan won't cover it whereas those who get the highest loans are less likely to have parents who are able to help out with massive payments but that's not always the case, my friend was from a very well off family and they didn't help her at all 🤷‍♀️ But I feel like her parents probably would give her a fair bit because she's not from a low income family? Idk just the vibes I get, also Cinzia didn't go to uni so it's not like they would have to finance all 3 of their children through uni which would be a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.