Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll ignore this comment no doubt, considering the only time she mentions larger sizes is “when she wants it to be massive” and “it’s the only size left *eye roll*”. There’s nothing wrong with being a size 10 or 12. That’s my size and it’s fine. You don’t need to pretend size 6 and 8 is your size when it isn’t. You can be honest and stop talking about buying the right size as though it’s embarrassing or a last resort.
13A9DCA7-F627-4BE9-96B6-0E2EDFD960F2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she stretched her thumb out its that chodey lol

She’ll ignore this comment no doubt, considering the only time she mentions larger sizes is “when she wants it to be massive” and “it’s the only size left *eye roll*”. There’s nothing wrong with being a size 10 or 12. That’s my size and it’s fine. You don’t need to pretend size 6 and 8 is your size when it isn’t. You can be honest and stop talking about buying the right size as though it’s embarrassing or a last resort.
View attachment 323462
She’ll be saying she’s an XXS in no time I reckon, this girl is deluded

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao £70 for a chair??!! Honestly good luck moving everything back home or moving to your second year house in the summer with a fat mirror and office chair

Reactions: 8
I wonder is she’s thought about 2 year accom yet? When I was at uni me and my pals were looking around this time

Reactions: 3
I wonder is she’s thought about 2 year accom yet? When I was at uni me and my pals were looking around this time
Yeah i go to the same uni as her most people sort it out bynovember to get a good house. I wlnder if she would stay in private accom

Reactions: 1
she must be joking buying a size small in tops at Zara, I am a B cup and a lot smaller than Lidia and I don’t fit in a small 😂😭
The leggings and trousers in a medium as well.. not a chance.. I’m a size 10 and barely fit into a L sometimes 😂

Reactions: 5
Hope Lids knows that you’ll need to wear a mask when she’s getting her hair done in Manc considering it’s not her dads hairdressers since that exempts her from wearing one✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
she’s going home in a week could she not wait looool

Reactions: 2
Looks to me like she already had her hair done... looks much darker in her new vid. Thank go’s she got rid of this hideous yellow highlights 💀

Looks to me like she already had her hair done... looks much darker in her new vid. Thank go’s she got rid of this hideous yellow highlights 💀
I noticed that in one of her photos a week ago or so... she could have just put something on herself but I can’t help but feel that isn’t the case

I noticed that in one of her photos a week ago or so... she could have just put something on herself but I can’t help but feel that isn’t the case
I’m watching her blog the now, the first clip her hair looks so dark, definitely dyed but in M&S it’s back to yellow😭 so idk if it’s just a combination of the lighting and whether it’s freshly washed or what

Reactions: 3
I’m watching her blog the now, the first clip her hair looks so dark, definitely dyed but in M&S it’s back to yellow😭 so idk if it’s just a combination of the lighting and whether it’s freshly washed or what
You can’t tell me this is lighting though!
175FB5CC-15D9-4CCC-82EC-DAB456660D5E.jpeg
5DD4E322-3D21-4A2F-87CA-04C0F1B697D0.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.