Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah surprised no ones said how SICK TO DEATHHHH they are of the whole "hot choc n one pump of toffee nut" like she just invented a mindblowing creation like bore off 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sophia & lidia both posted the same drink from starbucks at the same time today. lidia tagged manchester, but sophia’s next story was in cinzia’s new flat. i don’t think this is a causal case of l copying s 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
can someone please explain this?! 🙈 Is it because her thumb nail is so short, or that she has fat fingers?
I think it’s sorta more the fact she feels it necessary to put her thumb in everything and the nails she had before weren’t really flattering to her nail beds as they’re shorter on her thumb nail. If you read through the thread it’s sorta all there about her thumb ahahah! Oh and also because after tattle mentioned about her thumb she literally changed it into a different shape

What the hell are these jeans in her new haul 😂
These jeans look like the first pair I squeezed into after lockdown and ended up ripping because of lockdown weight I’d gained but continued convincing myself that ‘I haven’t put any weight on they’ve just shrunk in the wash’ x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does everything she does have to be copied from someone else? :oops: It’s not a “Kendall Jenner or Bella Hadid bun” she’s literally just tied her hair back:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s sad she doesn’t embrace herself or who she is but rather copy what S & C(who copy others) and everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Im not going to lie but the haul was very unrelatable. Obviously with normal uni students we cant afford 3 massive bags of online haul but I just find the clothes so unrealistic lol like the crop tops and such and i mean hun we’re going into the coldest months😂. I go to UoM and most people just wear a baggy jumper and some jeans or leggings and i honestly cant see any of those outfits being comfortable for the library

Reactions: 8
Surely this isn't healthy... fitting herself into itty bitty clothes with her boob hanging out?

If she raises her arms up in these tops then its a wrap lmao
her boob was literally falling out in the video why does she not just buy her size instead of deluding herself that that one fits

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.