Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna know who’s car it is? She’s in it a lot, it’s a bmw m sport... boys? Girls?
Not sure but I think it must be one of the other girl she lives with for her to be spending this much time in it. She's usually in the front as well so not an Uber and obv shouldn't be in a car with someone if she doesn't live with the person

Not sure but I think it must be one of the other girl she lives with for her to be spending this much time in it. She's usually in the front as well so not an Uber
I thought that but I’m pretty sure she was in it literally from day 1, unless she got pally with them straight away 😂 just seems weird

Reactions: 1
I thought that but I’m pretty sure she was in it literally from day 1, unless she got pally with them straight away 😂 just seems weird
i don’t think it’d be that weird drive with your flat mates to the shop or something on day one

or it could be one of her friends she already knew in Manchester, tho that’d be a against the rules now

Reactions: 2
I actually really like Lidia like I really enjoy watching her videos and I feel like if she was in uni and covid wasn’t a thing I think her content would be really good. She’s one of the only youtubers who’s being open and honest about how badly it is affecting her and I really like seeing that side to her and no I’m not lidia hahahaha 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Lidia have you never cut sausages before ? Such a beg
Came on here to talk about exactly this picture.
Idk what’s worse?
How this girl made it to the age of 20 without cutting sausages herself?
Or how this girl is so obsessed with Instagram-ers that she can’t even eat sausages if it isn’t how another blogger does it?

Reactions: 16
Does she really think it’s essential to go buy coffee during a pandemic?

Reactions: 7
Why are ☕hot beverages☕ her only personality trait at the moment 😂 apart from copying Sophia of course

Reactions: 20
I cannot get over how many take out drinks she’s having. She’d be better off getting a bloody coffee machine in her room 😂 on a serious note though, every drink she has is FULL of sugar and calories. It’ll duck her teeth up if anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot get over how many take out drinks she’s having. She’d be better off getting a bloody coffee machine in her room 😂 on a serious note though, every drink she has is FULL of sugar and calories. It’ll duck her teeth up if anything.
Are we all pretending we don’t drink the exact same drinks as her today? the girl could be doing drugs instead like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t say I do drink them if I’m honest.
Ok change ur name to never had a hot chocolate in my life and think of something relevant to slag her off for like copying Sophia instead cos it’s so jarring seeing people moan about a uni student drinking bleeping coffee

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok change ur name to never had a hot chocolate in my life and think of something relevant to slag her off for like copying Sophia instead cos it’s so jarring seeing people moan about a uni student drinking bleeping coffee
Ok I’ll remember to comment next time she copies off Sophia again. 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
Can she at least get a reusable cup but I guess it wouldn’t fit her ™️™️™️Brand™️™️™️

she really grinds my gears. She actually could have good content, she has a personality somewhere down there. The smacking of the lips, the photo editing, the way she isn’t even trying to see what uni could bring for her and instead just jumping on every trend as it comes and goes. I just think it’s strange that she can cry for the camera and get her viewers to see her as a friend, or someone she cares for...but then she just copies, lies and is completely unoriginal. She is transparent, but in the worst way.

Reactions: 7
Can she at least get a reusable cup but I guess it wouldn’t fit her ™️™️™️Brand™️™️™️

she really grinds my gears. She actually could have good content, she has a personality somewhere down there. The smacking of the lips, the photo editing, the way she isn’t even trying to see what uni could bring for her and instead just jumping on every trend as it comes and goes. I just think it’s strange that she can cry for the camera and get her viewers to see her as a friend, or someone she cares for...but then she just copies, lies and is completely unoriginal. She is transparent, but in the worst way.
Not to stick up for her but I’m pretty sure places aren’t accepting reusable cups atm because of covid

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more that all she does is go out and BUY coffee as a uni student, especially as it’s not exactly the most “essential” thing to be doing in lockdown

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.