Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok change ur name to never had a hot chocolate in my life and think of something relevant to slag her off for like copying Sophia instead cos it’s so jarring seeing people moan about a uni student drinking bleeping coffee
It’s really more the fact that 90% of what she posts is going out to eat or getting coffee which isn’t really relatable to her audience of mostly young ppl and students considering its so expensive and bc of corona. yeah it’s a bit nitpicky but we’re on a gossip site for influencers so what do you expect

Reactions: 17
I think it’s more that all she does is go out and BUY coffee as a uni student, especially as it’s not exactly the most “essential” thing to be doing in lockdown
The coffee shops are open for takeaway tho....if it wasn’t seen by the government as ‘essential’ they would be closed. Let’s be honest this isn’t a proper lock down like before and if she chooses to get a coffee once a day then let her. She’s gone to uni and the shitest time I think she’s allowed a hot drink 🙄

Reactions: 16
The coffee shops are open for takeaway tho....if it wasn’t seen by the government as ‘essential’ they would be closed. Let’s be honest this isn’t a proper lock down like before and if she chooses to get a coffee once a day then let her. She’s gone to uni and the shitest time I think she’s allowed a hot drink 🙄
I was just about to comment the same thing. Especially Manchester uni is crazy at the moment with them caging the students in and riots. I know she’s not really affected by it as such as she’s in private hauls, but it is still a tough time for them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok change ur name to never had a hot chocolate in my life and think of something relevant to slag her off for like copying Sophia instead cos it’s so jarring seeing people moan about a uni student drinking bleeping coffee
Its a gossip site, people are here to have a little moan about influencers and that's okay 🙁Everyone is going through a hard time during lockdown and she seems fine since she's with mates having, cover your eyes if you're offended here but, HOT DRINKS all the time and pizza with her flat mates etc. Manchester uni built the fence not to cage students in but to prevent people sneaking others into the halls, and then everyone started rioting because of 'mental health' and their rights. But really, the poor people who are suffering during this lockdown the most, such as the boy who was found in his halls, are the ones that aren't mingling so well with their house mates, or the ones that are too mentally ill to go and have unnecessary protests or coffee shop trips. I just hope people are looking after eachother because its a tricky time, Lidia is human and she's not doing everything wrong but this is tattle, we're going to witch and gossip so you don't need to be arsey to anyone that's doing that...

Also it does feel like a 'proper lockdown' when I won't be seeing my boyfriend for a month but I've still got to motivate myself to go to university.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Its a gossip site, people are here to have a little moan about influencers and that's okay 🙁Everyone is going through a hard time during lockdown and she seems fine since she's with mates having, cover your eyes if you're offended here but, HOT DRINKS all the time and pizza with her flat mates etc. Manchester uni built the fence not to cage students in but to prevent people sneaking others into the halls, and then everyone started rioting because of 'mental health' and their rights. But really, the poor people who are suffering during this lockdown the most, such as the boy who was found in his halls, are the ones that aren't mingling so well with their house mates, or the ones that are too mentally ill to go and have unnecessary protests or coffee shop trips. I just hope people are looking after eachother because its a tricky time, Lidia is human and she's not doing everything wrong but this is tattle, we're going to witch and gossip so you don't need to be arsey to anyone that's doing that...

Also it does feel like a 'proper lockdown' when I won't be seeing my boyfriend for a month but I've still got to motivate myself to go to university.
When did I say I was ‘offended’ by it 🙃 I’m just saying she’s actually not doing anything wrong or ‘against’ the rules by getting coffee so how can anyone slag her off for that.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
When did I say I was ‘offended’ by it 🙃 I’m just saying she’s actually not doing anything wrong or ‘against’ the rules by getting coffee so how can anyone slag her off for that.
It was ✨sarcasm✨
People are slagging her off cause her content is tit and boring 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

i don't give a duck about the hot chocolate debate but you don't know that the people who are suffering mentally during this lockdown aren't also the ones going to the coffee shops. people can be mentally ill and not fit into whatever little box you think they should. just bc lidia presents this curated image of her having the time of her life on social media (like everybody else including people who have mental health issues) doesn't mean she can't be feeling down about the lockdown.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

I'm sorry but you really need to educate yourself on mental health as this is so inaccurate. I work in mental health and it would take me hours to address your very wrong stigmatised, old age views but let me tell you- sometime the loudest, most confident, brightest, happiest, social people have extreme MH and take their own lives- many of which have. You need to stop being so judgemental of people and understand that MH comes with no labels, no personality traits and you really have no idea what's going on inside someone else's head over then your own. Please please go do some volunteering in MH settings or the very least do some research into this

Reactions: 19
Crikey can we all just have a hot chocolate and sing Jingle Bells cus wtf is going on

Tattle is for gossiping, big or small! let's leave it at that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the OP was just getting at the fact that she flouts lockdown rules in general, even when Nottingham went into tier 2/3 eg hanging out with people outside her household indoors, constantly going out for meals, to bars and hopping in her friends cars. It’s not like she’s been staying indoors this whole time and just goes out for a takeaway coffee to keep her sane. Of course it’s really important to look after your mental health especially now, but it’s possible to do it without being selfish (not the getting coffee thing alone but just everything she’s been doing in general)

Reactions: 21
I think the OP was just getting at the fact that she flouts lockdown rules in general, even when Nottingham went into tier 2/3 eg hanging out with people outside her household indoors, constantly going out for meals, to bars and hopping in her friends cars. It’s not like she’s been staying indoors this whole time and just goes out for a takeaway coffee to keep her sane. Of course it’s really important to look after your mental health especially now, but it’s possible to do it without being selfish (not the getting coffee thing alone but just everything she’s been doing in general)
👏🏽

Reactions: 2
i don't give a duck about the hot chocolate debate but you don't know that the people who are suffering mentally during this lockdown aren't also the ones going to the coffee shops. people can be mentally ill and not fit into whatever little box you think they should. just bc lidia presents this curated image of her having the time of her life on social media (like everybody else including people who have mental health issues) doesn't mean she can't be feeling down about the lockdown.
I'm sorry but you really need to educate yourself on mental health as this is so inaccurate. I work in mental health and it would take me hours to address your very wrong stigmatised, old age views but let me tell you- sometime the loudest, most confident, brightest, happiest, social people have extreme MH and take their own lives- many of which have. You need to stop being so judgemental of people and understand that MH comes with no labels, no personality traits and you really have no idea what's going on inside someone else's head over then your own. Please please go do some volunteering in MH settings or the very least do some research into this
I'm really sorry if I came across badly or that mental health issues should be in a box of any sort, I don't want to offend anyone. I suffer massively myself with bipolar disorder/bpd/depression/anxiety so I do understand more than it came across in my OP. What I meant was that with the Manchester uni protests and taking the fence down is its ironic to me because those struggling most with mental health probably will not be involved with the huge crowds protesting, so some people might use it as a reason to protest for protesting sake; sometimes the mental health movement seems to be shared by those that wouldn't actually care if you were in a bad place, its kind of a trend like the BLM movement, that's all I mean, wasn't trying to get at Lidia in particular. But yeah with her gallivanting to coffee shops so often when it's supposed to be essential journeys only that is pretty selfish, but that doesn't mean she isn't struggling with her mental health, as like you say its not a box of symptoms or behaviours that you have to tick. I'm really sorry for coming across like I think that, I truly don't 💕

Reactions: 7
who do we think she’s hanging out with in Manchester??? The car seems too nice to be one of her flat mates... maybe Naomi or Baddy Maddy and that awful crowd?

* EDIT: it’s Naomi she’s just posted a vid from the same location - national lockdown?whats that? *

BEF629B7-E998-4445-A093-05445086CE31.png

• Angry
  • Haha
who do we think she’s hanging out with in Manchester??? The car seems too nice to be one of her flat mates... maybe Naomi or Baddy Maddy and that awful crowd?

* EDIT: it’s Naomi she’s just posted a vid from the same location - national lockdown?whats that? *

View attachment 307882
So that’s who’s car she’s been in? They must’ve been meeting up for a while to take “content” for each other. Cba with the both of them, it’s disgusting that they break these rules

Reactions: 2

View attachment 307882
I knew it wouldn’t be a flatmates car!!! Side note, Naomi genes is possibly one of the most boring people to walk this earth

bleeping idiots. All for a few photographs. What is the point, I’m currently at home, not able to work and these twats are obviously going against the rules at the minute. What makes them so special?
well done To @ogbblol for noticing who she’s with! Just posting these here for evidence incase they delete them 😂😂

50B37DCF-3E60-493F-A46D-60CD54FC85FA.jpeg
EE4982B8-FF25-4598-919C-FD2C04D594A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was feeling sorry for Lidia from her vlogs, some were hard to watch because her lonely life was depressing me so I couldn’t imagine how she must have been feeling. But now I know for a FACT there is absolutely no chance she will quit uni. She has always been desperate to get in with Manchester influencers and this is her chance. Don’t think she cares about her course though.

View attachment 307882
such a dumb picture to post anyway like someone's obviously taking a photo of her and i think anyone could conclude it's highly unlikely to be someone she lives with as most students are not gonna have nice cars

Considering Naomi has a child and her Fiance is a footballer (who is frequently part of an international squad).. Yikes, how irresponsible. As far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong) during this lockdown if you live alone you can create a bubble with another person who lives alone... But that isn't the case for either of them.

Reactions: 18
You can meet outdoors with one other person from another household, not only if you live alone. She's technically not broken the rules from her pics but she's obviously gone in Naomi's car because she's posted stories in it, so she hasn't socially distanced. She thinks she's being clever with what she posts when we all know she doesn't follow the rules 😂

Reactions: 8
You can meet outdoors with one other person from another household, not only if you live alone. She's technically not broken the rules from her pics but she's obviously gone in Naomi's car because she's posted stories in it, so she hasn't socially distanced. She thinks she's being clever with what she posts when we all know she doesn't follow the rules 😂
Sorry yeah that's what I'm trying to get at! Thank you for explaining. I appreciate she has moved to a new city and is technically 'alone' here but there's so many ways to go about your business and keep in touch with friends and family without breaking lockdown or distancing rules. I would love nothing more than to go home and see my family but it's just not responsible.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.