Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry yeah that's what I'm trying to get at! Thank you for explaining. I appreciate she has moved to a new city and is technically 'alone' here but there's so many ways to go about your business and keep in touch with friends and family without breaking lockdown or distancing rules. I would love nothing more than to go home and see my family but it's just not responsible.
Definitely, it's so annoying seeing most people bend the rules and act irresponsibly. I've been following guidance but seems like everyone else is doing what they want, so coming on here gives me hope that there's other people who are being reasonable and considerate!
Taking an Uber into the city centre to get a cafe Nero in a one use cup and take outfit pics every day is not essential 😒

Reactions: 1
who do we think she’s hanging out with in Manchester??? The car seems too nice to be one of her flat mates... maybe Naomi or Baddy Maddy and that awful crowd?

* EDIT: it’s Naomi she’s just posted a vid from the same location - national lockdown?whats that? *

View attachment 307882
Maybe this is how Lidia learnt how to cut sausages, by hanging out with Naomi

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe this is how Lidia learnt how to cut sausages, by hanging out with Naomi
I wondered if she'd actually hung out with her when she said Naomi taught her the sausage cutting "hack". I can't imagine them hanging out together they seem so different. Naomi to me comes across so much older than she is, I forget she's only about 23 and Lidia seems so young and kinda immature. They're not that far apart in age but in such different stages of life. I'd think Naomi would be annoyed by Lidia.

Reactions: 9
I wondered if she'd actually hung out with her when she said Naomi taught her the sausage cutting "hack". I can't imagine them hanging out together they seem so different. Naomi to me comes across so much older than she is, I forget she's only about 23 and Lidia seems so young and kinda immature. They're not that far apart in age but in such different stages of life. I'd think Naomi would be annoyed by Lidia.
I’m not entirely sure. Them two hanging out would give me Addison Rae and Kourtney Kardashian friendship vibe, they just look like they stare at each other, eat salads and say yeah after everything like what would they all about?? Also Lidia would start copying Naomi and being obsessive the same way she does with Sophia lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know there both “Influencers” but I can’t help but think it’s a bit odd them hanging out together, Naomi has a child and Lidia just started uni, like being in such different life situations what would they even talk about. I can just get this weird image of it being awkward

Reactions: 19
I knew it wouldn’t be a flatmates car!!! Side note, Naomi genes is possibly one of the most boring people to walk this earth

bleeping idiots. All for a few photographs. What is the point, I’m currently at home, not able to work and these twats are obviously going against the rules at the minute. What makes them so special?
well done To @ogbblol for noticing who she’s with! Just posting these here for evidence incase they delete them 😂😂

View attachment 307898View attachment 307899
naomi really does have no mates if she's pissing about with liddy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
9BF13ECC-1B37-4926-9B8A-7A30A2993C0E.png

sorry I know it’s the most ridiculous thing to slag her off for but HER THUMB, it actually makes me shiver and shudder when people with stubby nails beds get acrylics 😭 nothing looks worse in my opinion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t get how she still doesn’t understand the rules she read the rules and said “what’s a support bubble?” “Someone explain the rules” it couldn’t be ANY clearer, they literally write what you can and can not do 😬😬😬

LOL at her and Naomi pretending to social distance, as if she didn’t sit next to her in the car 👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.