Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 297200Is it just me but why does it matter that her assessment is due in the same day as lockdown?
My best guess is that she’s complaining that she will have to work on her assessment up until the day of the lockdown? So she won’t get the chance to “make the best” of the time left before. Whinge-bag.

I assume it's bc she's annoyed she has to stay in and work instead of getting her last couple days of freedom and Ivy Asia lmao
didn’t see this while I was typing out my post 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have to say I really feel for her being in lockdown at uni. I would 100% have gone home for the sake of my mental health

Reactions: 15
Not Lidia saying she would rather contribute to fast fashion over trying a new eyeshadow 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The amount of time she references Kylie in her vids I wouldn’t be surprised if she thought she looked like her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that didn’t realise she was trying to be Elle Woods for Halloween 🤔

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂 flexing her selfridges bag that probs just has topshop stuff in it - she’s such a beg, I can’t cope
60623B0A-0263-47E1-A769-DA14A3442F75.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m going to throw it out there and say she’s been hanging around with Rach, Han, and Madison. I’m pretty convinced she went to whatever party they had for Halloween. God forbid she would hang out with her flat mates!

they all tagged themselves at menagerie the next day and have again tagged themselves at Ezra grill. They really aren’t subtle lol.

Reactions: 8
Can't go a damn day without Lidia copying Sophia on insta 😭 it's actually touched girl has no shame 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just copying everything sophia and cinzia have said/done at this point. They get prada bags? She loves them now. They mention the chocolate brown prada bag? Guess what, she loves that bag! And then back to 'work' because she is such a good student 🙃 i sound like such a witch but I'm in lockdown so it's allowed
I was about to talk about the pic on the right of her at uni “back to the library” babe wait until your YouTube ship sinks and you actually have to be at work for 8 hours a day with hour long commutes, why does she act like reading is hard?

Reactions: 9
I’m interested to see if her style changes at uni. Manchester’s one of the unis known for being “edgy” and also just in general people tend to dress more casual at uni than in hometowns. I know my style changed so much at uni, so I’d be interested to see if the same happens with Lidia over the next few years

Im kinda doubtful tho because she’s in a private halls so feel like she’ll be surrounded by people who’ve literally chosen not to slum it in normal halls and so are probs not your typical students and she can’t go out and meet new people cos of covid. Would be so entertaining to watch her transform into a Manchester dnb gal tho lol

• Heart
Wow I just saw about Manchester uni students protesting after being fenced in by the uni. Must be such a tough time mentally for students at the moment.

Wow I just saw about Manchester uni students protesting after being fenced in by the uni. Must be such a tough time mentally for students at the moment.
Lidia probably accidentally got herself fenced out sneaking out to Zara to buy Sophia’s latest outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Regardless of students flouting rules (and ik Lidia is in private halls so idk if this affects her) I feel for students and their mental health and the poor communication from the uni. Good on them for protesting.

Reactions: 8
Regardless of students flouting rules (and ik Lidia is in private halls so idk if this affects her) I feel for students and their mental health and the poor communication from the uni. Good on them for protesting.
I’m a student at UoM and the lack of mental health support is so bad too, I’m surprised Lidia didn’t go home for this lockdown tbh

• Heart
Our girl captioned her insta story "ready for my daily walk" but its a selfie sitting in a car with no mask 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm sick of her thinking things suit her that just don't 🙃. Also love how she's never posted a cap photo but now sophia and cinzia have started that as their new look she's got a cap on everyday. So unoriginal it's embarrassing 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.