Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the girls incl s&c have offensive tans tbh, idk how they get away w it especially Sophia

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cannot even deal that she called a £10 bottle of wine holy grail and then I noticed it's only half a bottle!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That costume she had on last night did her no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m gonna need to see a full length pic of the tinkerbell outfit 😸🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wig is sending me under :)

There’s nothing wrong with her natural body at all! She is so naturally beautiful so I just don’t understand the unrealistic/overly obsessed with photoshop thing.

Her followers surely can’t be so stupid to realise how much she photoshops herself her boobs are completely different in her stories from her pictures, her actual ones are fine and normal! It’s so sad that she does this but also stupid on her part because you can’t post pictures on your grid like that then pop up like this on your stories everyone can put 2 and 2 together...🙂🙂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
THE TINKERBELL OUTFIT IS LIVE ON INSTA
Ngl guys I know she retouches every photo she posts -including these ones- but I’m actually SO SO happy to see a realistic shape of her stomach; the roles, and sort of flatness of her breasts (idk if that’s creepy to say but I mean she hasn’t stuck on a push up bra or edited her boobs basically) , like I said I know they’re still edited but I hope at one point she feels comfortable enough with her stomach and waist not to photoshop at all

Reactions: 15
WHY is she out for drinks right now when a lockdown has just been announced 🙃 like I know it’s not come into affect yet but does she actually think that’s smart, especially considering Manchester has been a covid hotspot?

Reactions: 14
Can someone post the grid photo? She blocked me when I called her out for breaking lockdown part 1 lol
She probably thought people wouldn’t notice and think it was just an illusion from the design of the dress
This could be the case, we know she’s not the sharpest pencil in the pot especially when it comes to fooling her followers, but for people like us who can spot photoshop a mile off i feel much better seeing her real figure more (even though it’s still edited anyway so probs still nothing like her body)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else seen maddies TikTok? Her @ is @madswoan and I’m pretty sure in Manchester different households are not allowed to mix?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else seen maddies TikTok? Her @ is @madswoan and I’m pretty sure in Manchester different households are not allowed to mix?
Tbh we’re about to enter a national lockdown I’m not shocked if everyone’s breaking the rules until Thursday because that’s all I’m seeing on social media anyway regardless if it’s from an influencer

Reactions: 2
1E15BF62-FD73-4378-8BFD-41FB96FC281C.jpeg
Is it just me but why does it matter that her assessment is due in the same day as lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.