Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually just turned her nose up at warming up a croissant and putting jam in it, as if that’s strange?! Erm, that’s normal! What’s not normal is eating them cold and with no filling!! Weird girl.

Reactions: 4
Cba with her going out to eat again and seeing Madi when Manchester are in one of the strictest lockdowns in the U.K and no I don’t want to hear that tier 3 starts tomorrow cos she shouldn’t be household mixing anyway under tier 2.
08B64A2C-EFCD-4320-8595-DF31BACC9AD7.jpeg

Yeah she took this the other week and this building is opposite mine where I live in castlefield... she’s living in Fallowfield 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you’re gonna disregard the rules at least don’t plaster it all on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Made me lol as people were going “I wish I had a view like yours this is amazing” and this ain’t it 🤣

Reactions: 3
View attachment 293470
Yeah she took this the other week and this building is opposite mine where I live in castlefield... she’s living in Fallowfield 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you’re gonna disregard the rules at least don’t plaster it all on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Made me lol as people were going “I wish I had a view like yours this is amazing” and this ain’t it 🤣
Is this view facing Salford and just past the riverside apartment block is a kfc and McDonald’s? 😂😭😭😭😭 she ain’t fooling us

Reactions: 2
How can she say the tan is from her face moisturiser? If that were true it would be on her fingers and nowhere else but it’s the opposite, she’s clearly fake tanned? What a weird thing to lie about

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The laptop stand kills me every time
“Take this to library or ✨ Caffé Nero ✨
Noooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am just watching her vlog and she mentions really liking one of her modules and enjoying the course generally and it just made me think 1) yay thank god I hope that continues and 2) god u could not imagine S&C doing a proper academic subject at uni..I know we all give Lidia tit for copying them all the time but bless her I think she's sweet at heart but gets sucked into the instagram world super easily

Reactions: 25
It literally looks like she’s been doing henna and got it all stained on her hands, masquerading as mixed or “exotic” just is not the one 🤢

Reactions: 8
Omg yessss i wonder if her pal from home lives there I used to live in riverside 😂😂😂
Is riverside the private accom near salford???? My boyfriend stayed there in 1st year and a car crashed into the bleeping reception at like 3 in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 1
how the hell is she funding all this shopping? surely she’s not just rinsed her entire student loan or is this from the bank of mum and dad 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.