Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came to say the same thing! Can she not go one day without copying Sophia?!
If my younger sister was copying me that would be annoying enough but if it was my friends younger sister it would be even worse I would NOT be happy

Reactions: 18
She’s finished me off. She’s complaining about 21 pages of reading to do in one day. One whole day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s finished me off. She’s complaining about 21 pages of reading to do in one day. One whole day.
I seen this and LAUGHED is she serious HAHAHA I’m a first year as well and can’t beleive she was complaining about that🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone else sick of Lidia and her middle finger? I find myself cringing SO hard when I watch Lidia’s stories and she’s constantly sticking her finger up

Reactions: 8
Anyone else sick of Lidia and her middle finger? I find myself cringing SO hard when I watch Lidia’s stories and she’s constantly sticking her finger up
yes! i thought this the other week when she put up a story saying “thanks for the messages” or something like that and then stuck up her middle finger... i mean?! bit of a disconnect there hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It seems like she never has any university work besides her 20 pages of reading ffs🤣 I really don’t understand I’m also a first year and I’m drowning in work and Lidia seems to do nothing but pose for Instagram 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
It seems like she never has any university work besides her 20 pages of reading ffs🤣 I really don’t understand I’m also a first year and I’m drowning in work and Lidia seems to do nothing but pose for Instagram 🤣🤣
Same here and she’s at a really good university.. I’m probably a whole text book behind at this point

Reactions: 1
Hm she’s probably just doing the bare minimum. I dunno though, they could just be taking it slow.

I do feel a bit sorry for her, can tell she’s usually quite a sociable person but seems everyone in her flat is keeping to themselves and spending as much time as possible on their own/in room. Tbh their kitchen is a bit weird, doesn’t seem to be any sofas or a proper place to chill? Not really the most inviting place. Must be pretty lonely/boring. Can see why she’s constantly shopping and going to cafes. It’s a shame she didn’t go for a bigger flat/mixed.

(I’m sure her flatmates are all lovely obvs, alisha seems pretty nice)

Reactions: 10
Tbh their kitchen is a bit weird, doesn’t seem to be any sofas or a proper place to chill? Not really the most inviting place. Must be pretty lonely/boring. Can see why she’s constantly shopping and going to cafes. It’s a shame she didn’t go for a bigger flat/mixed.

(I’m sure her flatmates are all lovely obvs, alisha seems pretty nice)
My kitchen at uni was the same, it’s not like a house share it’s halls😬 it was the same throughout my 3 years at different accommodations. It’s not common to have accommodation with sofas etc unless you buy your own obvs

Reactions: 5
My kitchen at uni was the same, it’s not like a house share it’s halls😬 it was the same throughout my 3 years at different accommodations. It’s not common to have accommodation with sofas etc unless you buy your own obvs
Fair enough. The halls at my uni had sofas and a living area. Friends at other unis had an island/big kitchen table and a bit more space/sunlight.

Reactions: 13
Fair enough. The halls at my uni had sofas and a living area. Friends at other unis had an island/big kitchen table and a bit more space/sunlight.
Yeah at my uni and all my friends unis throughout 4 years we all had sofas etc in the kitchen so for me this was weird

Reactions: 14
Yeah I feel bad for her too as someone previously mentioned she is a very sociable person but you can tell she’s trying her best. I’ve actually been waiting for her to upload a video cos I think she’s really interesting and she’s the only youtuber who’s videos I watch fully without skipping the boring parts. Also I defo don’t think that she’ll drop out at all, she’ll do the full 3/4 years

Reactions: 6
Yeah I feel bad for her too as someone previously mentioned she is a very sociable person but you can tell she’s trying her best. I’ve actually been waiting for her to upload a video cos I think she’s really interesting and she’s the only youtuber who’s videos I watch fully without skipping the boring parts. Also I defo don’t think that she’ll drop out at all, she’ll do the full 3/4 years
Agreed, I feel like if uni was ‘normal’ I actually think Lidias vlogs would’ve been amazing. But she’s still doing alright, it goes to show how much covid really limited their opportunities.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.