Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how did she not post anything for Mari’s birthday? Like what is her excuse cause she sure as hell had a lot of time to go and eat and drink :sleep:

Reactions: 14
The ivy are really strict about this too, me and my boyfriend went on Monday and they specifically ask you to at the desk if you’re from the same household - people got rejected when they said they weren’t so they’ve 100% lied too

We went to the brassiere not Asia but I assume they have the same policing

Reactions: 5
It actually makes me so sad that both the sisters clearly didn’t make any effort for mari’s birthday. They’re so busy browsing through asos to do anything.

lidia should be absolutely ashamed of herself
In cinzia's defence, I can actually imagine that she probably did get Mari a really nice present and cake or something and just hasn't posted about it. Cinzia is really sweet and caring when it comes to Mari and also because they live together at the moment, I can't imagine her doing nothing at all. Maybe they did something nice with their parents too. But Lidia on the other hand is a snake and so selfish.

Reactions: 17
In cinzia's defence, I can actually imagine that she probably did get Mari a really nice present and cake or something and just hasn't posted about it. Cinzia is really sweet and caring when it comes to Mari and also because they live together at the moment, I can't imagine her doing nothing at all. Maybe they did something nice with their parents too. But Lidia on the other hand is a snake and so selfish.
Yeah you can tell Cinzia really does love and care about Mari... not Lidia though, don't think she cares at all lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah you can tell Cinzia really does love and care about Mari... not Lidia though, don't think she cares at all lol
Cinzia always seems to really like care about people’s birthdays and getting them meaningful presents - she genuinely looks so happy for other people when they’re having smth good happen whereas Sophia and Lidia just rlly don’t

Reactions: 10
Cinzia always seems to really like care about people’s birthdays and getting them meaningful presents - she genuinely looks so happy for other people when they’re having smth good happen whereas Sophia and Lidia just rlly don’t
Like the fact that Sophia has worn the Dior trainers waaaay more than Cinzia

Reactions: 6
So she didn’t do her uni work for 3 weeks and is now stressed about catching up I can’t like hun you did this to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.