Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't blame her for editing her photos most people do and I think she probably suffers from body dysmorphia of some kind and believes she actually looks like that irl, but as someone with an eating disorder for the last few years she really is part of the problem because her young and impressionable followers will see her edited photos and believe that body type is an achievable standard to have while eating pure tit 24/7 and not exercising and like by her constantly editing herself so much drastically smaller it makes it seem like her actual body type is undesirable hence making those a similar size feel the same. I kind of wish influencers would think about the bigger picture when it comes to stuff like that, editing your photos is ok to an extent and of course influencers are real people and have insecurities but it's very well known that instagram and social media culture can be very toxic and harmful when it comes to the perception of body image and self esteem, if you have a big platform like she does you have to know that as your job as an influencer what you do can be perceived badly and be very harmful for people who are suffering with eating disorders/or body image issues or trigger people into developing them but yeah like I said I think she probably suffers from body dysmorphia which I have too and I recognise that and her reasoning for doing it is probably from the toxic instagram culture anyway but at the same time for people who are really struggling trying to achieve a non achievable body type it really is dangerous for her to edit so extremely (and of course I may be wrong because you never know but I really highly doubt she has an eating disorder which would obviously change things if she did)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw Lidia at Sainsburys today in fallowfield (where all the students live in manc). And she was SO SMALL! like im 5'2 but she was probably not even 5' omg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Damn. Did she look the same as her pics? 😅
She doesnt at all! I couldnt recognise her apart from her white bag with puffy sqaures and her voice as she was on the phone? She was wearing a puffer jacket with the blue tracksuit she has on insta though. But she definitely stretches her waist to make her look taller in pics tho and it also explains why long coats go SO LONG on her

Reactions: 4
Ngl I’m quite impressed at how often she washes her sheets 🤣 her and Cinzia strike me as the kind to do their washing every 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s no wonder she has body dysmorphia when she can’t post an ig story without using that bloody filter. i thought it just added eyeliner + smoothes your skin but i tried it and it drasticly changes your face by making your jaw and nose smaller, & your eyes bigger. she uses it in every. single. story. it must be giving her a warped perception of how she sees herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s no wonder she has body dysmorphia when she can’t post an ig story without using that bloody filter. i thought it just added eyeliner + smoothes your skin but i tried it and it drasticly changes your face by making your jaw and nose smaller, & your eyes bigger. she uses it in every. single. story. it must be giving her a warped perception of how she sees herself.
Its actually so sad, i spent basically all my teenage years using filters, editing, contacts and heavy makeup literally trying to erase everything on my natural face and its been so hard in recent years to try and be more comfortable with myself and actually recognise the natural me in the mirror. AND she not only has the reinforcement of the instagram likes but also of the monetary gain - i do feel bad for her sometimes :/

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s her excuse there she’s Maris big sister 😂
Can't imagine someone being that tight with their little sister. My big sister (and occasionally brother) absolutely spoil me especially on my birthday. I just can't understand how she cba to buy her sisters birthday presents.

Reactions: 6
In her defence, I did a history degree (loved modern history) and DESPISED anything to do with ancient history
Just because you’re not interested in ancient history doesn’t mean you can just not understand chronology. I also did a history degree and love modern history but it’s no excuse. We teach BC and AD to year 7s in their first ever history lesson its embarassing that she‘s doing a history degree and doesn’t understand the basics.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.