Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she can have the nerve to post stories and vlogs looking like her natural self and then edit her pics half to death and not expect anyone to say a thing is crazy

Reactions: 2
Honestlyyy me too! I can never see any curved backgrounds or anything.. or is it just me
there's sometimes the slighttttt curve that gives it away but if we didn't know what she really looked like from youtube i'd believe they were real hahahah every time I've tried to use facetune it ends up being very obvious it's edited

• Haha
Reactions: 2
there's sometimes the slighttttt curve that gives it away but if we didn't know what she really looked like from youtube i'd believe they were real hahahah every time I've tried to use facetune it ends up being very obvious it's edited
Try beautyplus it is more clever than facetune

Cba with her going out to eat again and seeing Madi when Manchester are in one of the strictest lockdowns in the U.K and no I don’t want to hear that tier 3 starts tomorrow cos she shouldn’t be household mixing anyway under tier 2.

Reactions: 19
Cba with her going out to eat again and seeing Madi when Manchester are in one of the strictest lockdowns in the U.K and no I don’t want to hear that tier 3 starts tomorrow cos she shouldn’t be household mixing anyway under tier 2.
was literally coming on to say the same thing!!! In tier 2 you’re only allowed to meet with people not in your household outside, she’s a massive bleeping idiot for doing it and plastering it over her Instagram
4391AC0A-16C2-4773-B71A-23672BBD0713.png

Reactions: 7
was literally coming on to say the same thing!!! In tier 2 you’re only allowed to meet with people not in your household outside, she’s a massive bleeping idiot for doing it and plastering it over her Instagram
View attachment 284895
Honestly it’s so annoying because she was complaining she’s bored/lonely but this is why there’s stricter measures there because the spread of covid is so high there!!!

The more people break the rules and kiss and hug others the longer this goes on but hey 😡😡

Reactions: 6
It actually makes me so sad that both the sisters clearly didn’t make any effort for mari’s birthday. They’re so busy browsing through asos to do anything.

lidia should be absolutely ashamed of herself

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.