Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone finding her “I get on so well with my flat mates, we take it in turns to cook” thing so jarring? Halls are not like that 😂 really wish she was in with boys and girls so she’d get a taste of scruffy flat mate reality

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone finding her “I get on so well with my flat mates, we take it in turns to cook” thing so jarring? Halls are not like that 😂 really wish she was in with boys and girls so she’d get a taste of scruffy flat mate reality
I honestly think if they do take it in turns to cook it’s because she’s made them or it was her idea, otherwise why would she think it’s so great 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think if they do take it in turns to cook it’s because she’s made them or it was her idea, otherwise why would she think it’s so great 🤦🏼‍♀️
Tbh I’d be fuming if it was me, I feel in general people don’t like it, rather have like one night where it’s like that yk? Or maybe a one off come dine w me week think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
actually cringed when she said “I got lasagna because duh I’m Italian” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
If only she had that mindset when buying her clothes because “duh” you’re not the size you think you are that’s why your clothes never fit right.

Reactions: 16
Bless her I do respect her for talking about feeling lonely/her mood being up and down in her vlog yesterday, obviously it's completely normal but plenty of people (not just youtubers) act like uni is 100% amazing 100% of the time and it's nice to see her be normal and genuine!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bless her I do respect her for talking about feeling lonely/her mood being up and down in her vlog yesterday, obviously it's completely normal but plenty of people (not just youtubers) act like uni is 100% amazing 100% of the time and it's nice to see her be normal and genuine!
Definitely agree W this, I think a big factor of why people get so upset and depressed at uni is because people online make it seem so perfect so you feel bad for not enjoying it! That part of the vlog really put me at peace tbh because sometimes I felt so alone w the whole uni thing and it’s nice for someone to be open and honest about the ups and downs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i can't imagine how much MORE lonely the uni experience is right now with all that's going on. deffo feel for her in that regard.

Reactions: 13
Lol Lidia's latest GWRM she got a sponsorship from a hair company ?? she's the last person I'd buy any kind of hair treatments cus her hair is noticeably so dull and thin 😭 unless you have actual proof I aint interested.

I'm starting to think she emails these companies!!

Reactions: 6
She says “I’m italian duh” in her last video as well 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I go to uni of manchester and I’m finding it sooo funny and weird watching her vlog it / post it all over Instagram 😂😂😂 what student goes to pret / cafe Nero EVERY DAY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also her diet is AWFUL and she doesn’t even have the excuse of being a “poor” student when she buys pasta and more pasta from M&S

Reactions: 2
Also her diet is AWFUL and she doesn’t even have the excuse of being a “poor” student when she buys pasta and more pasta from M&S
Wonder what she’ll do next year considering she hasn’t made bay friends (understandable due to circumstances) but do you think she will just live with her current flatmates?

Reactions: 2
Her ig stories are sooo funny like why does the feel the need to document the inside of the pret sandwich fridge

Reactions: 18
The outfits she wears are honestly not made for her height 😪 how many times must I express how distasteful it is to see her in long boots and a maxi trench coat?! 🥴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.