Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that you’ve said it I can’t unsee it! Especially that god awful grey sweatshirt outfit what was thatttt
If the next reel is ‘what I’d wear as the Derry girls’ I want commission haha

She thinks she’s the queen on Manchester. duck off with your granny clobber Libby hun

Reactions: 1
honestly she comments on all their posts like they’re best pals and Faye NEVER replies ahah
That’s hilarious!! I was going to post the other day she think that’s she Megan and owns northern quarter but didn’t think anyone would know what I was on about hahaha.
she makes me cringe so bad!!
she also looks like she’s actually really mean I can’t explain it but she’s got a mean face.

WHY DOES SHE PUT X AFTER EVERY CAPTION NOT EVERYTHING IS IRONIC BABES X X

That’s hilarious!! I was going to post the other day she think that’s she Megan and owns northern quarter but didn’t think anyone would know what I was on about hahaha.
she makes me cringe so bad!!
she also looks like she’s actually really mean I can’t explain it but she’s got a mean face.
It’s a shame because I did really like her but yes she is so cringe now and seems like she has ‘I’m better than you x’ vibes

Reactions: 2
Used to like this girl but she is actually soooo boring and a moody cow. I unfollowed her on Insta as she moans so much but now I get her boring TTs on my fyp

Her Ibiza looks were underwhelming weren’t they
They have been!
I wonder though if she felt (or feels is she still there?) uncomfortable, stories beforehand were all about how small sizing is in shops, which I do agree with as it can be so hard and irritating finding clothes to fit if you are midsize or bigger but there’s been a lot of mention about how she’s not ‘this kind of girl’ or ‘can’t believe I’m an oh Polly bikini girl now’ so maybe she feels uncomfortable to embrace the whole Ibiza vibe?

They have been!
I wonder though if she felt (or feels is she still there?) uncomfortable, stories beforehand were all about how small sizing is in shops, which I do agree with as it can be so hard and irritating finding clothes to fit if you are midsize or bigger but there’s been a lot of mention about how she’s not ‘this kind of girl’ or ‘can’t believe I’m an oh Polly bikini girl now’ so maybe she feels uncomfortable to embrace the whole Ibiza vibe?
Maybe we will get the old libs swimming world back I loves that libs

Quick question - I know nothing about this girl. But the surname Faulkner, does she have a big brother? Because if so, he used to date Faye.

Saying that, could just be a coincidence that they share the surname Faulkner.

Why does she post a video 'wear the bikini' and then proceed to cover herself up. Kind of contradicts the message??

Reactions: 4