Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
There's pictures of Leonora being young and fresh faced online, that is not her. The woman looks in her late 30s.
---
From this thread, here's she is very young with her brother

Here's she is at 18

View attachment 2401157

Here's she is at 21, speaking in such a normal voice I almost didn't recognize her
---
I also don't want to be nitpicky but since it's a repeated comment: there's no right way to put an eye patch. It all depends of what your goal is:
View attachment 2401167
I occasionally use the black or pink 111 skin patches . Always applied them like they instruct you to which I attach. When done the scarecrow way It covers everywhere required plus extended crows feet area .

just think she should stick to doing what 111 skin designed them for

Attachments

Reactions: 1

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Interesting comment!.

also who are the “4” other brand ambassadors?!. Clearly Josie and Victoria are two , I’m not convinced either way as to Lydia but she was supposed to be under a two year contract so that’s 3 ..
---
The radio silence from HC is remarkable. Leo has done posts announcing it and now a vlog but nothing from HC .

other possible names as one of the other 4 ambassadors scarlet martin (although to me she just isn’t much of an ambassador and small following, Laura Blair ?, she often features on the hc grid .

Laura collet is a pro rider who they use a lot as well. Surely Laura is considered an ambassador- where did Leo get the number of 4 others from?!

I personally know Charlotte dujardin has in the past received hoodies from hc … gifted and they have historically used her on the grid but I don’t feel she is a current ambassador

outfit of the day by Mandy and the other one who’s similar (struggling to recall her name both older ladies ) they consider themselves as brand ambassadors

harriet Lily (who imo is too short and stumpy ) seems to think she is as well the list is long and way past 4 others

the professional model they use who went to the game fair - super beautiful girl , I’m sure she is considered one.

I feel Leo has made up the number 4
---
This patterned dress she’s wearing to obsess over her wedding is sooo unflattering
Don’t check IG much but I went on earlier (mostly to see if Josie’s Chav was on the beg in their comments for free filets to add to his collection tbh) HC does have a reel on their grid from, like, a week ago. Looks like it is a reposting of Leo’s? But yeah it’s def on their grid.

Meanwhile that white HC sweater dress she was wearing in her vlog before I clicked out of that was horrid. Just mumsy beyond belief and very cheap looking. I’m convinced H&M has better quality pieces. How embarrassing for them and her.

ella1979

VIP Member
Looking at her last two posts one has 250 likes she must be buying likes her last more recent post has over 1k likes … we see you Leonora!!!

ella1979

VIP Member
A fair few million imo and no can’t find price anywhere. My friend bought one in Mallorca with similar house but bigger grounds and another staff detached house within the grounds about 5 yrs ago for 6 million gbp though

Pancake56

For those asking about house prices nr Henley this is just outside Henley 28 acres 6 million gbp . Leo’s parents have about just 4 acres in comparison

between the fact there’s a number of offspring plus Leo is expensive to run , mark needs to start earning some big bucks 😂
Thats a grand house and her parents live on a very smart farmhouse. Zoopla puts an estimated valuation of around £2.5million. I do think it would be more but probably not close to £6m.
47719531-13AA-4728-9D37-3C5B854CFA71.jpeg

ella1979

VIP Member
How on earth do people converse with this forest in the way?.
If it is the case that someone moves it prior to everyone being seated then what’s the point of bothering
---

---

---
I keep thinking she would do better to wear sleeves
---
Just a side note because it’s something I have an interest in , lipodema affects legs and tops of arms typically.
---
It looks a bit strange to me wearing flower hairbands at her age . It’s not as I’d she’s at a festival ..
---
£1,600 is a lot of £££ for a polyester dress

Attachments

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Latest reel : disappointing outfit wise. The waist doesn’t nip in despite there being a belt , hips look wide.

Positives - makeup looks a lot , lot better

MrsWish94

has it already been mentioned here? but How much has the Mallorca house come to? have to say its a lovely property

ella1979

VIP Member
Imagine the family/mark having three staff there all the time faffing about and lack of privacy
---
It’s a borefest of her vlogging whilst the team do the shoots yawn !
Oh no!!! There’s skin vlog , we already sat through several makeups
---
When her mum talks about the pool Leo rudely talks over her
---
She’s talked over her mum again and again since ! Interrupts constantly
---
So it’s clickbait again. Says it’s a full house tour but it’s dining areas outside and the kitchen which we have seen already !
---
** edit she shows a bedroom and en suite. No odea who’s I think it’s just a guest room

she Interrupts her mum yet again
---
*** another edit , that’s the houses master bedroom!!! Gosh …. It’s underwhelming …
---
The vlog ends weirdly as per usual . A shot of a plane window followed by a black screen …

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Just watched the latest boring vlog. I don't know who is the most smug looking between her and her husband.. "LeonoraSmug" more like !

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Her accent annoys me but I like how she seems really supportive of her family. I like seeing them. What does the happy looking brother do? Not the one that runs marathons. The one who looks like a character in a Miss Marple mystery