Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timelife

But she's not been the gardener in her garden, that's a professional job or the previous occupiers of that house, those Hydrangeas are mature plants from before they owned the property.

I find her gushiness insincere, like she doesn't have much of a grasp of the English language either. Trying way too hard to be ultra posh as well with the plum voice.
100% also the house is her parents….not hers

Reactions: 1

ella1979

VIP Member
So it’s definitely Monday and it’s definitely 6.12pm, she said her vlog would be out at 6pm… why does the spoilt, self centred one constantly fail to publish on time ? She’s over a day late now 😂
---
She’s so unprofessional

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
She's just like Victoria, inthefrow, they have thick calves. In my language, we call it farmer's legs. There's nothing much she can do about it, except maybe killing herself at a barre classe for a small change. It doesn't look as bad as Victoria because Leonora has a more proportionate figure.
Ill have a peek at Vics - never noticed

ella1979

VIP Member

Here’s another candid shot
---
The actual tone of the hat doesn’t accurately match her dress . She clearly hasn’t had vivien sheriff properly match that dress .
---
She reckons she was selected for the comp . Normally women can just put themselves forward for it

Attachments

Last edited:

Iloveflowers

Depends if you count half brothers and sisters. Daddy smee has been a busy boy !!. Speculation says there might be about 8 offspring of daddy smee.

He can’t of had a TV to watch 😂
Ah OK! So she just has the one full sibling - Cameron - and an unspecified number of other half brothers (and sisters?). How complex!

ella1979

VIP Member
Looking at the hugely disproportionate likes on Leo’s video which is pinned to the top of the Holland cooper account I have to wonder if someone has been buying likes to seem more popular there !.

ella1979

VIP Member
The over sponsoring influencers keeps me from buying anything. They never wear the items unless they are paid. I would need some reviews from people who weren’t sponsored or aren’t trying to be sponsored.
---
If her career as an influencer falls through, she would be perfect hosting a childrens show. Because she speaks like an overexcited nursery teacher
that’s all SO true!

yes the squeals would work perfectly with the youngsters 😂. Wheels on the bus etc I can see it now!.
Reckon she would rather run it at a loss for years than actually take a job up though
---
I'm from mainland Europe and we got it from the Guerlain official website !
I actually recently bought a lily silk shirt (the stripped navy one everyone has) and it sweet and nice, but it felt very Massimo Dutti to me !

Remember that week of shooting in Mallorca, she had the makeup artist add more contour to her face the second day 🥴
---

The Julia Child intonations were going wild this vlog
I actually had wrongly assumed her stripey blouse was the Ralph Lauren one which is rrp £500 ish !. It’s pretty identical to the lily silk one .

you are right, the max Mara and lilysilk comparison is a joke . I love max Mara !
---
I notice how Josie didn’t show any footage tonight in her vlog of Leo !. I don’t think Josie wants to promote Leo anymore. Maybe the penny has dropped that Leo’s going after all same brands
---
Mummy smee has same long jawline and long chin as Leo … interesting profile view !.

come to think of it Leo didn’t post anything of Josie yet they both filmed at daylesford . Leo even said something like “YouTubers will love to see out time lapse” then neither posted it …. Or anything else of their meet up

Attachments

Last edited:

Hellohello2020

I’ve not even slated Leonora so chill out. This is a gossip forum- the positives, negatives and a free speech haven.

I’m sorry you don’t like other’s opinions and are realising that not everyone is kind all of the time, but that’s life. There are plenty of influencers I love, but just hyping them up isn’t very enjoyable escapism for me, talking shit about the annoying ones is. That’s part and parcel of these people putting their lives public as a job and essentially being famous.
I’m more than happy to accept other’s opinions and if as you said. If talking shit about influencers that annoy you is what you find enjoyable then you go for it, it doesn’t bother me. You had your opinion and I disagreed with it and now you’ve disagreed with mine, as you said, that is life! Fully aware people are not kind all of the time, so please don’t speak to me like in a child lol I’m 35 years old. However this is also a forum where people can challenge each others opinions and that’s what I did to you and likewise you did to me. It is life as you say. Completely agree with you on what you said about it being part and parcel of what they do and putting themselves in the public eye they will get good and bad. Finally something we agree on.

Badizzle

Her get ready with me was....very dull. lol I did laugh when she was bathing her dog and he drank the water and she yelled "oh jesus" For some reason I found that extremely funny.