Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie_cake

Watching her video of her and Mark (sorry Marcus) wandering around the National Trust Estate place and she just said "I think it's time to get some nibblingtons" (meaning food). Have you ever heard people actually speaking like this in real life!?!
No one in real life does speak like that. She's basically a parody, like a character from a British comedy. I swear she reads here and is doubling down on her ridiculous sayings.

Reactions: 6

ella1979

VIP Member
I don’t think Leo would think twice about daddy paying. She’s grown up like that and I’d guess believes that daddy’s money is equally and equitably hers and marks as well
---
I think they live at her parents place because the mum wants a close relationship with Leo and to keep her close. I’ve seen this before with a wealthy family. They purchased the detached house which was built directly behind the main house for their daughter and son in law
---
The man in the equation doesn’t get a look in . It’s all mummy daughter meals drinks out shopping . Both of them cooking up where to eat or holiday next and the husbands have to go along with it
---
Also if you can find good staff (which is difficult ) then it’s easy to keep the accommodations close by . It’s less of a headache . There’s always someone to help. There’s a driver who is a handyman for example for if any of them need to be driven .

RJH

This episode we see Mark, the gravy train passenger overseeing the work at Leos parents. I had to laugh when Leo said she hasn't had a day off in ages. Her whole life appears to consist of consecutive days off. To top it all she thought she would share with us that she had a severe attack montezumers revenge on her last day, in Spain.

I think both of the parents couldn’t give a toss re the wealth of Leo’s spouse as long as he nods and agrees and goes along agreeing with anything they and Leo want in life . He had a cushy life in return for nodding and agreeing .
---
What they wouldn’t want is an alpha male with money, used to getting his own way controlling the daughter and god forbid , moving her out of her family home 😂
---
Any man of money and substance would want them to be captain of their own separate ship .
100% correct. They don’t want her going anywhere. If you have a look on companies house he’s had a couple of companies which have both folded and posted low income. I believe he was working in the showjumping world and met her in her late teens. 16 or 17 I think. Pretty sure she didn’t know any better and has married her “childhood sweetheart”. Even though he’s 15 years older than her. 😧 Very very strange situation. I don’t think he even works now.

ella1979

VIP Member
So
Anybody watch / follow Gemma Owen on YT / IG ?
She is a true 'horse' girl & is an HC Ambassador. She was invited to Cheltenham by HC.
I was surprised Gemma and Leonora, as professional horse riders, didnt interact at all whilst at Cheltenham.
Am i incorrect in assuming the UK professional horse world is small and they would know each other ... ?

View attachment 2849097View attachment 2849098
So I can give you quite a full answer here . I used to train alongside Gemma Owen and outside of that have been a guest at her dad’s racing stables . The racing stables are seperate to Gemma’s house, they have a lot of race horses in training for clients . Beautiful yard , more recently I had a champagne lunch there , all done beautifully . Gemma walked in with a friend female, dressed in her free Holland cooper clothes and bag with her nose in the air. She spoke to her friend and her dad and pretty much ignored everyone else.

At comps she is pleasant however and I’d describe her as a decent laugh within the horse world. I’ve competed directly against Gemma at big comps.

Gemma being dressage , she won’t mix with the jump lot and vice versa they are two very different worlds. If anything dressage is posher ! More expensive to get the top horses too . Showjumpers compete for money, dressage riders compete for the points so tend to of come from money more on the whole but that is quite a sweeping generalisation because at the top you get people like Leo who whilst they can ride, they have been handed on a silver plate the best horses and most and best tuition.

I thought Gemma’s last vlog was really awful and low effort.

She’s had bad luck with her last to horse dying. She loaned one via Sarah Higgins and now has another one.

She is pretty nice as a person but she does keep herself to herself . She’s another one who is at home although she’s a fair bit younger than Leo. But she’s always out in Chester having lunch with the parents. Men don’t last long and I suspect in time she will end up with a version of Leo’s mark who will nod and agree and be present whilst enjoying the lifestyle her dad’s money brings .

Gemma probably had no clue who Leo is or she might know her from the hc ads . She definitely wouldn’t be impressed with Leo and her life. She would probably see Leo as stuck up and over the top southerner 😂
---
Gemma isnt a brave rider . The horse who died was incredibly lazy and backwards ie very safe!!!! She had to really kick him to get him going .
---
What Leo and Gemma both have in common is the homes they live in are dated - especially Gemma’s !. Both have ex professional footballers as dads, Gemma’s dad superior having played for who he’s played for. Both dads married blonde wags albeit Gemma’s mum makes a good effort to keep herself looking young whilst Leonora’s mum seems to have other priorities 😂
---
Gemma has barely competed the last few years . She has bouts of pushing herself and long gaps of not bothering . Her horse wasn’t Grand Prix level from memory I think it competed psg/inter 1
---
Everyone was shocked in the horse world when Gemma was going on love island. I said to people Gemma is close to that she’s bonkers going on it. Turns out her dad had given her a talking to and warned her not to say or do anything stupid. She did a good job at not embarrassing herself on love island , she kept things clean . She’s absolutely tiny in real life , really short !.
---
On another note , I still think it is sad Leo vlogged a fake Easter a week before actual Easter just for the clicks and commissions.
---
I had a conversation with Gemma’s dad about the prices of suitable dressage horses . His race horses can be purchased as youngsters from him from as little as 10k . He thinks the dressage prices are nuts, but you are paying for a fully trained horse who a top rider trainer has put about 7 years of work into plus taken the 7 yr risk of the horse being poorly and dying or breaking a leg and dying .

A lot of her dads racehorses as unproven youngsters are more 20-30k. A trained up , good natured dressage horse such as what Gemma would go for would be 100-200k depending on level and results . You could go higher up to 500k . There’s a website called euro dressage with a lot of top horses on but Gemma would buy through Sarah Higgins something they know of themselves

Last edited:
  • Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Leo set the majorcan table with unwashed new glasses with sticky labels still stuck to the bottom …

she looks like an overgrown 12 yr old in her little off the shoulder mini ruffle dress .
---
It’s a point of discussion lately in the Lydia thread how much Lydia is copying Leo with using same hand gestures, phrases , signet ring etc … anyone who is here and doesn’t follow the Lydia thread may not know but Lydia is copying so much it’s weird

RJH

Here she is. The world’s most in demand self proclaimed supermodel 😂 she’s been manic with campaigns she says.

she also states you can wear espadrilles all year round! . Maybe you could but few would.

she goes on to say she’s gutted she scived wasn’t at badminton because she loves the badminton HC hospitality . Erm, they had a large stand, there. Was . No. Hospitality .

the screeching over a pair of loafers and panting is unreal.

it’s the HC loafers. Having tried these myself , what she’s not telling us is that these run mega wide. So wide I couldn’t buy them and I’ve never had that problem before . Maybe ms smee filled the shoe entirely and doesn’t realise 😂 they are the widest shoes I’ve ever tried .
This episode was torture, the screeching and Leo, those horse bit loafers from Holland Cooper did not have impeccable stitching, far from it. The edge stitching that connects the cup on the upper on the right shoe was so poor it had caused puckering. Then off to a traditional English pub that serves French food 😂😂 At least, when she gets home, she won't have to change out of her clothes at bedtime.

Peoniesandballetshoes

Second thread of the giggles smiling brand ambassador that still lives with her husband (no idea what ge does still but not much as per tattle) in daddy’s house and uses mummy as party planner and designer but takes full credit.

mindlessness summary for our Leonora as per first thread.
VIP Member

A friend of JosieLdn. Previously a show-jumper, now self-described as a "Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty Content Creator"
who works in "Luxury Brand Consultant & VIP Relations."

15.4K IG followers and a fledgling Youtube channel she's trying to get off the ground.

Leonora Smee (@leonorasmee) • Instagram photos and videos
28K Followers, 2,398 Following, 859 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Leonora Smee (@leonorasmee)
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
https://www.youtube.com/chann
Thanks for the new thread! Leo has truly made it by getting to her #2 thread!

I watched half of tonights vlog.... my oh my the purple coat of dreamz nightmares!!! It literally looks like one of those fancy dress pimp outfits. And with that awful purple dress and black tights. Wowzers
i was thinking Willy Wonka

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the ridiculous gowns Leo and Freddy have worn for a daytime lunch in London, in grotty wet Feb …. Leo’s dress is full length , with train, sparkly, cream , no sleeves , off the shoulder.

could it be anymore inappropriate? So attention seeking .. all about Smeeeeeee☀!

style to me is being well dressed and having the skill to also make it appropriate for the time of year, the time of the event etc ….

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
How many times do we need telling how much she thinks Holland coopers tawny tweed will go beautifully with the blonde hair ?. Loves herself

Any dental experts here ?. Her teeth are interesting. Would like to know if what I suspect is correct?. I notice the colour and shape difference and I think her two top middle (main ?) teeth and the tooth each side of it are veneers ? Any thoughts ? So 4 x veneers ??
---
What a chin!!!
---
She’s so obsessed with the limelight she keeps finishing everyone’s sentences . Terrible habit .

She tells the bloke she was a professional showjumper . She was a very good showjumper but professional is pushing it when it’s daddy smee bankrolling it all. She might of won one respectable sum but it’s not enough to keep her and the horses she had etc etc to qualify it as professional . Most pro riders have to breed and/or school horses up for selling to make their bread and butter to pay the bills. It’s bloody hard work without being bankrolled.

So professional is a ridiculous statement. It was a bankrolled hobby she did pretty well at.

The tooth on the her top right is grey/black looking ?
---

---
I do really like the hat and mulberry coloured hc coat - great outfit for day 2
She has Rumer Willis’ head shape. I also was weirder out by her comment on fair skin and blue eyes. I hate Lydia but even Lydia with no friends seemed to be annoyed with her. Finally I think that black tooth is a fake. Maybe knocked out riding?

Azibi

Marcus looks sooo uncomfortable in the HC shop, the only time he doesn't seem to mind being filmed is when he's pissed 🤣

The HC shop is so busy and claustrophobic, filled with tat.

I don't think she's ever going to ditch the make up and hair she does, she thinks it looks great, we think it does not.

Alex Coll looks good.

Edited to add: Alex looks good except for the fake tan

Leo's lack of feeling or awareness of the feelings of others shone through when she had Ellen part of the try on dress and shorts set. Ellen is so slim and very self conscious of her body and it was terribly clear to see her discomfort. That girl would be desperate to get home - I hope she hasn't signed a contract? Anna was thriving on the whole thing ......I think Mark enjoyed her company!

Lotster

Absolutely pathetic. I wouldn't do that in July, let alone Jan/Feb. ALL of this is for content. Nobody would willingly do that if it wasn't for social media. If nobody took any pics or footage, none of them would do it. End of.

ella1979

VIP Member
She’s ordered a hc blazer in size xs??! 😂

she can barely button it up . It looks like a lululemon Lycra tight sports jacket . She needs a medium imo

she can’t be bothered to style the gilet with a nice outfit , then she can’t be bothered to put anything under the cream jacket she’s in a see thru bra for gods sake!

she can’t be bothered to style the navy jacket with a proper appropriate outfit either

lazy , lazy , lazy Leonora !. Someone else will take your place at this rate Leo
---
How thick is Leo re belvoir cordial ?! Calling the brand the wrong name.

Leo it’s beaver as in the Duchess of Rutland home belvoir castle dear - again new money signs written all over ms smee
---
lol one minute she’s “drunk her body weight in champagne and margaritas” whilst in Majorca. The next she’s flogging cordial and says “I don’t drink much at all”

which is it Leo? I think I know
---
I think Leo looks like a well maintained 45 yr old
---
I wouldn’t be happy if I was Leo’s parents new mallorcan friends showing the house of theirs and surrounding, the patchy grass where they need more sprinklers on to keep it green . Huge invasion of privacy and bearing in mind they don’t show the couple who own the house I can only assume Leo had no permission to film .

the nose contour is awful again
---
Future sister in law V (for vd?? 😂) has supermodel legs on show again

Last edited:
  • Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Leo’s pool house is terribly tacky. I mean I’d take it but it’s so horribly done up with all that real furniture mixed with pool furniture. Then all that exercise equipment around the pool. It’s just a mess. I was surprised.
I think the whole place is tacky and cluttered /overdone with old fashioned stuff. Definitely all old things the mother has picked .

It’s like living in an 80s museum 😂

ella1979

VIP Member
Have I missed something, are those flowers meant to last a week until Easter Sunday? Is that when the 'Easter lunch of dreamzzzz' is happening? Surely they'd all be dead by then?
It’s just clickbait for money ! . I guess she’s in Majorca for Easter itself

estellastheme

Chatty Member
So she's on holiday in Barbados (with Mummy and Daddy) for 10 more days after the wedding. The villa they are staying in is really stunning, but she just said it has 6 bedrooms and they are only using two of them. Why book such a large villa then?! Also, as much as it's nice to have the odd weekend away with your parents (or in laws) I really don't think it's normal for a relatively young and newly married couple to spend SO much time with parents. Surely she and Mark must want some time alone? I just find it all very bizarre.

So she is dressed for dinner in what she calls a "sexy and slinky number" and says they are going to a very romantic restaurant. I assumed this meant Mummy and Daddy were being ditched and it was date night but OH NO. She said "the toddlers are coming too " (meaning her parents). SO STRANGE!
I know they’re all filming days/weeks ahead for vlog as but considering she was in Barbados at the beginning of the month I’m actually a little shocked that she’s filming her content 3ish weeks ahead. Thats even worse than Josie and I am loathe to give that greedy little gnome credit.

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
I'm new to her. She was suggested to me on you tube. From the first look I thought it was her and Marcus house. That he was a rich slightly older well to do business man and her mam was over helping her cook. But it is her parents house 😳😳😳. So she is a rich daddy's girl then?

Reactions: 5

Lotster

I'd be fascinated to see her other siblings. We see "Cammie" a lot, but there are more I think. They obviously live out of the family home. Do they work? Do they get as many freebie holidays and slap up dinners on Dadddy?

Reactions: 5