Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've only watched a few of her videos but is that all she does in most vlogs sweet talking to the dogs and cooks the same meals?

Reactions: 6

Azibi

Just watching the vlog where she hosts the 'luncheon'

Surely she's well over the limit to be driving to the neighbours for the choir?

I thought it might be private land she drives on but it looked like a regular road to me?

I know she doesn't like to drink though 😉
---
The choir and the Chapel though... wow!!!

coconochanel

VIP Member
The Leo / Alex friendship ...
So, I follow Alex Coll on YT but not iG. I like her. Always thought I did follow her on IG but was never invested enough to actually check.
For months now, I've wondered about their friendship, they are such an odd match but, hey, their are loads of oddball friendships that work ! Josie was on the scene first, but both were not interested enough to pursue the friendship.
Alex's IG... She has 1.4m followers on IG.
1.4 million.
Leo has 37.5 thousand.
Ahhhhhh. Now I understand.
Josie's IG follower count of 295k is peanuts compared to 1.4m.

I hope the friendship is genuine. I really do. And not just for social media.

As a side, Leo, like Teefers, should look at Alex's fashion and make up as starting points for an updated look. Alex dresses for her age, she's not too trendy. Her hair and make up is fresh and suits her. It would do them wonders.
Not sure how Alex has got 1.4 million followers she is boring and so is her style.

• Haha

Azibi

I am so embarrassed for her stood outside Cartier in that red dress, the faces she's pulling and the fact the dress doesn't fit at the back... it's cringe fest x1000000

Ja’mieKing

She said she was brought up in America. Does anyone know where or have the backstory there?
---
Does anyone else feel that Mummy & Marcus are rather close??🤔🤔
Yes! I was going to say the same thing. Why is he always flying out to the Mallorca house without Leo?! It seemed like trouble in paradise during the shopping/Nutrcracker vlog. She gave him some looks and seemed annoyed that he was hungover.

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Well let’s see if she’s advertising Tivon again 😂

he’s certainly brave when he’s known her a long time and put her on the covers of his brochures/used her heavily for marketing .

it’s also indiscreet for her to blab about it to her audience imo if she intends to carry on promoting them .

might be why she’s borrowed some boodles from her friends “the Wainwrights”
---
I think it’s VERY convenient how Leo planned Majorca during badminton horse trials .

it’s a good excuse to not be asked to be on the Holland cooper stand all day with a portion of chips in a polystyrene tray and no where to sit (how hc treated influencers at the game fair last year)
---
Let’s see if she’s at Burghley or the game fair . I go to them all so might see you there Leo 😂
---
I’m surprised she didn’t bother going to royal Windsor horse show and showing some support to the show and riders. She doesn’t go to anything horsey left to her own devices other than two of the nicest race meetings which are just an excuse to spend a fortune on an outfit and get legless !.

Windsor is such a lovely show to attend and she’s SO local to it

Last edited:

Lilas

She put "my delicious healthy balls" in the title of her video. 😆 That's sure to lure in some interesting people.

• Haha

Lotster

Having had a break from watching her videos for a month or two my strange fascination with her means I've watched a few of her vlogmas ones. I'm currently watching the one where she goes to Barbardos for a wedding. I thought she'd just gone with Mark/Marcus but oh no, at dinner we see Mummy and Daddy. Whose wedding is it? Why are Mummy and Daddy there as well? Also, she's dancing on tables again (cringe) and the bridesmaid swimming costumes are as tacky as hell.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
It's just so uncanny. She looks like an alien pretending to be human posing on that red carpet where no one was taking her pictures anyway. Those gloves on those arms 🥴 😩 😭

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
I'm assuming Daddy pays for all the first class flights, 5 star hotels and fine dining?! I mean, as you say that trip to Barbados would have cost an absolute fortune, especially as they ate at all the best places. I see nothing wrong with being generous and treating your family BUT to me this is too much. I think I'd feel quite uncomfortable with my parents paying for all my holidays, meals out etc.
There comes a point in life when an adult should start to behave like an adult. I totally agree with treating family, but she seems to be bankrolled

Azibi

Oh my.... poor Kazza getting the un-blended contour treatment from Leo.

The shiny face with the the stripy brown lines. She looks like the tin man bless her.

'The nose looks quite good'. Are you blind Karen hun

'We've gone natural and light on the base' says Leo.... I mean I'd hate to see what heavy would look like!

I actually think they have a lovely relationship, I wish I had the same with my own mother.

ella1979

VIP Member
The tin of Prunier Caviar for the size tin they have is £1,720 . Last Christmas they put about three tins out on the kitchen island island buffet . I think she’s cutting down on showing some of the excesses.

Yes daddy would have happily paid for his family and partners to go all expenses paid. Normally someone like him sorts out the checkin and leaves his card on file for every room so absolutely everything from massages to the boutique shop purchases is billed to him. The boutique there has Missoni stocked for example it’s easy to spend it there .
---
She is entirely bankrolled imo and so is mark . Mark is the big winner here imo . Most men have to stress about bills and providing . I’d imagine he has a joint account and a big fat yearly payment goes in from a trust . An offshore trust I would guess

Last edited:
At times I almost feel sorry for her. She is an example of some people who have SO much but they still aren't happy. One minute she is whinging then she tells us she is such a positive person? She loves her dogs SO much but moans three times of the price of visit to vet. Mark has got into a very a awkward situation when his paid for life is splattered over the internet which takes away any self confidence he may have once had. (Does he even get pocket money-how awful).
Also having a Scottish accent doesn't make him rough - I am Scottish so believe me!!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
geez your a sensitive one 😂

well I’m surprised you wish to read my posts being as you accuse me of being rude, thick and ignorant (at least I am not a Bigfoot 😂 ) . hope you enjoy the reading.

Have a good evening
---

funny you say you live in the uk when your profile states Geneva .
Many people's profiles say many different things. This is an anonymous forum after all.
I'm also far from sensitive however many women reading here will also have size 7 or 8 feet and I'm not going to let ignorant comments pass especially when the commenter is completely wrong.

Body shaming isn't on. It's not what we are here for.
---
A mens size 8 shoe is very small. My husband is 6'2 and a size 10.

Size UK size 8 in woman is perfectly normal?! What a horrible comment to make when someone has just said they are a size 8. Kendal Jenner is a size 8 like millions of women.

Anyway I cant believe we are discussing shoe sizes 🤪 let's get back on topic... another coffee machine intro. Kill me. Maybe it's because I have the same Sage machine and can literally watch mine any time of the day if I was that way inclined.
Azibi how do you like that sage machine? I've been interested in buying one but the choice is huge and I've not decided on one yet. Is it a good one to have?

georgiecait

VIP Member
I have never heard of any woman I’ve known being more than a 6. 6 to me is big not many women I know wear 6. Most of the women my age are my size or smaller so a 3/4/5 max.

I was not being rude ! . I thought you must be on American sizing . I have tried Russel and Bromley Stuart Weizmann’s in 7 and they fit me I’m a 4.5-5.

if you are a size 8 shoe then that is very big and that’s a fact I’m not apologising for !. It’s fact . My ex husband takes an 8 . His feet are massive . 😂

Hopefully you will go ahead and press the ignore button and move on from this silliness. You are only offended because it now turns out you have massive feet as well as Leo 😂
---
Apparently younger women have bigger feet which might explain Leo . Some women like zanna van d are 6ft and I’d assume women that height have big feet. Have always thought they get shoes custom made at that size
---
Im surprised shoes go above 6.5 uk . They can’t stock or sell many size 8s I’ve never seen a sales rack with women’s size 8 on!
---
If I had size 8’s I wouldn’t advertise it 😂
This is so rude!!!!

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Gosh, my oh my! Hasn’t mummy got the driest , frizziest hair in the entire world. In fact it’s in the worst condition I’ve ever seen squeal !
---
Well no one else makes Leo look like the frumpy , plump girl next door than the presence of future sister in law to be Venera !. I bet her wedding photos will be incredible.
---
Goodness gracious (S)mee, is Smee glued to her lilysilk pyjamas on Xmas day? She could of at least got the housekeeper to press them darling

it’s very easy to mistake the fat brother for her dad .
---
Is the battleaxe on tonight’s vlog Karen’s sister or who ??. Angie she is called?.

angie seemed a bit shocked when Karen thanked Leo for doing all the cooking 😂 when it seemed to me that Angie had done a lot
---
Karen was permanently p£ssed in tonight’s vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha