Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotster

Urgh. The way she always does that slo-mo walk and pout when she knows there is a camera nearby!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Duchesspink

VIP Member
you are talking size 8 in USA right? Leo is in the uk and talking uk sizes which are very different. I think it translates to a size 11! That’s a man’s size shoe . A uk 7 is very big never mind a uk 8!. Big foot 😂

In the uk the average I’d say is a size 5, that size sells out fast . Maybe a 4 .

USA and uk have very different sizing for clothes and shoes . I thought this was common knowledge …

I think from the way she’s ageing she will soon be the image of her mum. They are facially the same . They have the same bone structure /eyes everything.
---
In the UK we do not use American sizing. . We have our own and we also are familiar and use European sizing where a 5 is a European 38 for example .
No I'm talking UK and I'm a shoe size 8 which is perfectly usual.
---
I live in the UK, I'm 100% aware of how uk and European sizes work thank you.
It's rude of you to assume that a poster doesn't know how sizing works never mind using the term big foot and laughing especially when a poster has said they wear a size 8 shoe.

If she was wearing US size 8 shoes then that would equate to a 10 in UK sizes which would be unavailable in most stores and there wouldn't be too many women needing a size like that. You have gotten mixed up with your UK and US sizes when you think a UK 8 is a US 10

The average women's shoe size in the UK is a size 6.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Leo’s pool house is terribly tacky. I mean I’d take it but it’s so horribly done up with all that real furniture mixed with pool furniture. Then all that exercise equipment around the pool. It’s just a mess. I was surprised.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Our local airhead really tried to justify her over consumption and "going all out" in the name of Jesus... (i wish i was joking)
The cringe levels throughout the vlog are unbearable: she fake cries unboxing napkins....

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Namima

VIP Member
The Valentine’s Day video was way too long and narcissistic. I really like Leonora but no one has time to watch someone try on dresses for over an hour. How egotistical and lacking in self-awareness are these YouTubers? The boob shot was particularly cringe. Are those real or fake? No one could tell when I was in my 20s either, Leo. Enjoy it while they last or go buy another set.

Is this a pay to play scenario with her or what? She spends thousands of dollars for these photo shoots to play influencer when she doesn’t even have a large following yet. Through her connections I’m sure she is able to swindle some freebies or discounts in exchange for a tiny bit of PR that she provides but really?! It seems so ridiculous. She is using her Father’s money to play dress up which yields very little ROI from links or ad reads. I suppose she is pretending she’s a model/influencer until she gets enough of a following to land real campaigns. I’m not sure if it’s brilliant or pathetic. Maybe both?
I think a bit of both but 'pathetic' is a bit heavier on the scales and winning the race imo.
Nowadays, everyone seems to think they're a model. Damn Instagram and photoshop :rolleyes: 😂

Leo just has more money to hire a professional photographer but ... model she is not. Even an IG one. Hard truth but there it is.
The old-fashioned hair - style & colour, the make up, the cosplay clothes.
She may be a lovely person in real life but wrt a social media presence, she's in no way any type of fashion girlie.
I fast forward her make up and fashion portions because for one, she does not know how to apply make up nor style outfits and secondly, although I may like individual items, the overall look is is either meh or OTT in a bad cosplay way.

georgiecait

VIP Member
This is a thread about Leo I think we should stay away from commenting on her family member’s weight.

• Heart

Elsewhere

Her latest reel for wild deodorant was so cringe. Trying to look pretty just waking up in bed and then wiping the deodorant halfway up her arm.

Lotster

Something I've never really thought about before is the way she always drives in to London. Often multiple times a week. I don't know how far she lives from a train station but everybody I know, who lives in the counties outside of London ALL get the train in. Me included. I use the train every time I go in to London often multiple times a week and in my circle of friends and work colleagues that is absolutely the norm. The congestion charge, the horrendous traffic, the nightmare of trying to park and the cost of parking mean nobody thinks about driving. I wonder if she ever slums it on the train!

Ja’mieKing

The Valentine’s Day video was way too long and narcissistic. I really like Leonora but no one has time to watch someone try on dresses for over an hour. How egotistical and lacking in self-awareness are these YouTubers? The boob shot was particularly cringe. Are those real or fake? No one could tell when I was in my 20s either, Leo. Enjoy it while they last or go buy another set.

Is this a pay to play scenario with her or what? She spends thousands of dollars for these photo shoots to play influencer when she doesn’t even have a large following yet. Through her connections I’m sure she is able to swindle some freebies or discounts in exchange for a tiny bit of PR that she provides but really?! It seems so ridiculous. She is using her Father’s money to play dress up which yields very little ROI from links or ad reads. I suppose she is pretending she’s a model/influencer until she gets enough of a following to land real campaigns. I’m not sure if it’s brilliant or pathetic. Maybe both?

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Next thread title maybe should Inc something like “it’S Smee, ItSmee, ALL about Smee ??
---
I think she was in Hc and didn’t want to admit she needs a size 12. So she squeezed into the 10. I have these trousers and understand how they are cut/fit for the size.

Lotster

Any time I am anywhere and I see influencers doing their "posing/modelling" I just feel SO embarassed for them and also think to myself "get over yourself". I know they think of it as a "job" and yes for some of them it does generate a good income, but for most regular/normal folk, it will never be seen as a proper job, however hard they try and convince us it is. They think they work hard, and at times I'm sure that is true, the planning of content/vids, the filming, editing etc but in the "real world" you don't get endless freebies, you commute to work early doors, you get maybe 30 mins to grab a quick sarnie, you can't keep popping out for coffees, pilates classes or manicures. You get 20 days holiday a year. All of that is what makes me feel like these people will never bein the real world.

I do think Leo could get a normal job (if she wanted one) but something like PR/events/marketing where she'd still get a lot of nice perks.

Namima

VIP Member
I hope Leo is not making drinking alcohol / getting drunk "Ooooh what fun I'm having ..." a personality trait as Lydia Millen has done in her vlogs.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I have never heard of any woman I’ve known being more than a 6. 6 to me is big not many women I know wear 6. Most of the women my age are my size or smaller so a 3/4/5 max.

I was not being rude ! . I thought you must be on American sizing . I have tried Russel and Bromley Stuart Weizmann’s in 7 and they fit me I’m a 4.5-5.

if you are a size 8 shoe then that is very big and that’s a fact I’m not apologising for !. It’s fact . My ex husband takes an 8 . His feet are massive . 😂

Hopefully you will go ahead and press the ignore button and move on from this silliness. You are only offended because it now turns out you have massive feet as well as Leo 😂
---
Apparently younger women have bigger feet which might explain Leo . Some women like zanna van d are 6ft and I’d assume women that height have big feet. Have always thought they get shoes custom made at that size
---
Im surprised shoes go above 6.5 uk . They can’t stock or sell many size 8s I’ve never seen a sales rack with women’s size 8 on!
---
If I had size 8’s I wouldn’t advertise it 😂
Not only are you an ignoramus but you are also thick.

You are completely wrong in your uk to us conversions. You haven't a clue.

A simple "I'm sorry for coming across rude" would have been suffice.
I won't put you on ignore, I'll look out for the rest of your posts to see if you are usually so ignorant and ill informed.

You also must not get out much if you've never seen shoes bigger than a 6 in shops. I'm embarrassed for you!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Not sure why she filmed herself cooking the lamb, veg etc when she filmed herself cooking the same thing in last weeks vlog.

ella1979

VIP Member
I think both of the parents couldn’t give a toss re the wealth of Leo’s spouse as long as he nods and agrees and goes along agreeing with anything they and Leo want in life . He had a cushy life in return for nodding and agreeing .
---
What they wouldn’t want is an alpha male with money, used to getting his own way controlling the daughter and god forbid , moving her out of her family home 😂
---
Any man of money and substance would want them to be captain of their own separate ship .

She’s ordered a hc blazer in size xs??! 😂

she can barely button it up . It looks like a lululemon Lycra tight sports jacket . She needs a medium imo

she can’t be bothered to style the gilet with a nice outfit , then she can’t be bothered to put anything under the cream jacket she’s in a see thru bra for gods sake!

she can’t be bothered to style the navy jacket with a proper appropriate outfit either

lazy , lazy , lazy Leonora !. Someone else will take your place at this rate Leo
---
How thick is Leo re belvoir cordial ?! Calling the brand the wrong name.

Leo it’s beaver as in the Duchess of Rutland home belvoir castle dear - again new money signs written all over ms smee
---
lol one minute she’s “drunk her body weight in champagne and margaritas” whilst in Majorca. The next she’s flogging cordial and says “I don’t drink much at all”

which is it Leo? I think I know
---
I think Leo looks like a well maintained 45 yr old
---
I wouldn’t be happy if I was Leo’s parents new mallorcan friends showing the house of theirs and surrounding, the patchy grass where they need more sprinklers on to keep it green . Huge invasion of privacy and bearing in mind they don’t show the couple who own the house I can only assume Leo had no permission to film .

the nose contour is awful again
---
Future sister in law V (for vd?? 😂) has supermodel legs on show again
Honestly, I started following Leonora precisely because I thought she WAS about 45-years old, lol. One of her videos popped up in my feed and I was like "Oh cool, an older influencer with a more classic fem style. I'll bet she has a lovely garden and shaggy dogs." I was shocked to discover later that she wasn't even 30.

• Haha
Did they really need a driver, a butler and two other members of staff to set out a lunch table for.....themselves? And eating donated food and drink so really one up from visiting a food bank but presented in the "Smees at Ascot" style How very demeaning. You can be very sniffy about Mark's background but I bet when the Smiths went on a family picnic, they paid for it themselves!!